Screaming Eagle

tis

Reaction score
A friend invited us over to see their new Trike. I've included a few snapshots that I took, but I can honestly say they do not do justice to the Trike. It was absolutely gorgeous. they started out with a Screaming Eagle Bike & added a Motor Trike kit with independent suspension. A screaming eagle bike comes with all the bell's & whistles, what really sets this Trike apart from the other Trikes I've seen was the paint job on the Trike , it was matched so perfectly it looked like it was done @ the Factory when the Bike was painted. Their previous Trike had a straight axle, they are tickled pink with the independent set-up from Motor Trike. Like I say you have to see this Trike in person to really appreciate it........

Last edited:
I have seen the screaming eagle trikes and they are a sight to behold. I tried to buy one last year and I still shutter at the thought of what the sticker price was.
Maybe one day I will have one. You are right the bling package is perfect. One thing about it you are getting it all pretty much at a discount and installed.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png