• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Work in progress M109 Trike.

Do you have any earlier photos of how it is attached. what was removed etc.

Baz: It is coming along. Interested in seeing when you start the fenders. I think you started with a great bike to trike.

Ooooh, LOVE that red! Looks like that will make one snappy trike!

Baz: It is coming along. Interested in seeing when you start the fenders. I think you started with a great bike to trike.

Thanks George. The fenders are all finished but still at the painters. Iv'e not seen them yet. Painted the same colour as the bike. Baz.

baz,
i'm intrigued about your self-built trike.
what did you make the rear fender-trunk area from? if it's fiberglass, did you do the lay-up?
also, what differential/final drive are you using?
one more- what type of suspension?
hope you don't mind all the questions, but seeing someone doing their own build is really cool! i just wish you were also building a 1949 ford truck so i could pick your brain there, too!
thanks-dave

baz,
i'm intrigued about your self-built trike.
what did you make the rear fender-trunk area from? if it's fiberglass, did you do the lay-up?
also, what differential/final drive are you using?
one more- what type of suspension?
hope you don't mind all the questions, but seeing someone doing their own build is really cool! i just wish you were also building a 1949 ford truck so i could pick your brain there, too!
thanks-dave

Hi Dave, although we have a large input into the build,a business out here that has built approx 100+ trikes is doing the fabrication. I just felt I needed to make that clear.We do our own race bikes etc but having no trike experience meant I needed to work with some one who did, If you know what I mean.
A question for you however. Why build a 1949 truck when you can buy ready built a 2010 model.(only joking) Regards Baz. :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png