Center Stand on RS Conversion

If it will have running boards,center stand can't be used if they even leave it on.
I opted for no running boards on my GoldWing/CSC conversion and still have the center stand which I use many times.Have had all three wheels and tires off the bike at one time using the center stand.I drive it onto 2 2' pieces of 2x6 boards cut on 45 degree angles on each end.Makes it easy for 1 person to pull it back onto stand.To remove rear wheels I use a small bottle kack under receiver hitch for just enough clearence to get wheel off.It will also give you a little more clearence underneath for oil/filter changes.
Biggest thing is that it helps the wife to better clean the underside.
I'm happy I kept mine.

I'm opting for no running board, wing guards as called by Road Smith, so thought I could use the center stand for something if left on the machine. I questioned the installer their response was they had no idea what it could be used for and why would I want it. Thanks.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png