Favorite Concealed Carry & Why

Well like others , it depends on my mood. I usually carry a Glock 23 40 cal. , but now I may carry my new Bersa uc thunder in 45 cal.. I did finally talk the wife into a Ruger lc 380, took her to the range ,she really did good with it. I'm retired from a police station as a dispatcher and carried for better than 30 years, and at once had two ffl's but then I let them go ,sure wished I'd keep them .

Depends on the weather/clothes.
Minimum: NAA Mini 22M 1 1/8"
Normally: Ruger LCP
Winter clothes, heavy riding gear: Rossi 44102 44 Mag 2.5" mortar 200g JHP 16 grains HS6. If I don't perforate them at least they crap their pants!

I'm an old revolver guy. For me it's my Smith Mod.19 with the 2 1/2. Second choice is my Smith 629 with the 3 inch. I keep my Mod. 19 next to the bed at night. Even though I live in a quite place, you can never be to careful. Having lost a leg, I'm at a little disadvantage if someone breaks in. So I have a very secret weapon. I got a Lulu. That's my cat, she sleeps on my bed at night. I get surprised by someone at night, I'm tossing that cat right at them. She gets pissed when she get woke up at night, REAL pissed when tossed across the room. That should give me the time I need. LOL

I carry a S&W Bodyguard 380. Been using an ankle holster; it conceals very well.

Anyone else using something other than a waist/belt holster? Been wondering what are popular options......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png