Favorite Concealed Carry & Why

CC a Glock model 22 S&W40..Why - because I like it..But, would like to find a little lighter/smaller CC since these are pretty heavy with a loaded 15 round clip..Guess I'll stay far away from NYS too..

taurus pt92 9mm with lasermax sites ... carried always when traveling and 50% of the time when in the home area. I like the accuracy as well as the dependability of this pistol. It has fed everything I have put through it

Truck gets the 1911 45ACP, but for CC, the S&W Bodyguard in .380 gets the nod. I too hope I never have to fire in anger..... but!!!!

SF

:wave4::wave4:,,,,Hell Mark,,, it's according to which truck I'm driving this is Al ,,:Shrug:,,,we keep one in the glove box and two hanging from the back window !!!!:xszpv:

Ruger LCP. Small and very light weight!!

I agree. I've always been a big bore fan, but 45 ACP too large and heavy. 9MM is the same caliber as .380 only with more velocity, but .380 is fine for close range and that is what defense is all about. I use Hornady Critical Defense ammo and it works great. I chose the Ruger over the Cal Tech because owning several Rugers that have given me very reliable service.

Bersa Thunder .380 with 2 magazines containing Critical Defense ammo. Looking for a .45 that will be as concealable. Now that I have my CHL I carry the weapon just about everywhere, except where it is prohibited, of course.

I carry a S&W Bodygard .380.
Just like the American Express Card says, I never leave home with out it.
Being 6 ft tall and weighing 155lb's with a very slim build concealing a larger hand gun is considerably hard to do especially during the hot summer months when I'm normally only wearing jeans and a T-shirt. During the winters I do carry my Ruger LCR .38 or my S&W Model 60 .357 when concealing a hand gun isn't quite as hard to do with the warmer clothing.
Trust me, you larger men diffinately have the advantage when it comes to carrying a concealed hand gun.
Dan

Hey Dan, I carry a Sig P938 in a case on my belt. No one ever questions it, looks like a large cell phone case. Google Sneaky Pete holsters.

Being 6 ft tall and weighing 155lb's with a very slim build concealing a larger hand gun is considerably hard to do especially during the hot summer months when I'm normally only wearing jeans and a T-shirt. During the winters I do carry my Ruger LCR .38 or my S&W Model 60 .357 when concealing a hand gun isn't quite as hard to do with the warmer clothing.
Trust me, you larger men diffinately have the advantage when it comes to carrying a concealed hand gun.
Dan

Consider tropical (Hawaiian) shirts. They're always worn untucked. Best place to look for them and buy - Goodwill.

I carry a Taurus 380 because of its conveinence and minimal profile. However I prefer my S&W 357 w 38's. I've become so much more concerned with all that goes on around us.
I bought the 380 for my wife but she still is abit hesitant to go to the range with me.
cooltech:cool:

I'm 5'2" 125lbs and typically wear cargo shorts with a pocket holster or inside pants holster. Shirt outside.
cooltech:cool:

Dan

The best for me is the Bersa 9. It conceals well with the inside holster

I won't flount it at any time unless there

is a reason.

Have fun and ride safe

Pat

Back