Favorite Concealed Carry & Why

I also have a Tarus 357 snub nose, and an American Arms 32 that fits in the palm of my hand. I really don't enjoy shooting either because they are so small and innaccurate. I used to think smaller was bettter for CC-now days I lean toward larger more accurate models. What good is a gun with a barrel so short you can't hit anything?poofpoofpoof

I wouldn't discount the shorter barreled pistols, the majority of your defense situations will be up close.

I wouldn't discount the shorter barreled pistols, the majority of your defense situations will be up close.

True That..... especially good in a card game dispute! Seriously though.. at 25 feet you would be lucky to hit an 8 inch target. I have tried with both of those, have no problem with my longer barrels. I stand firm on tiny guns-cute to look at, but somewhat worthless IMO.:Dpoof

LC9 in a Galco in Pocket holster or a XD 9 mm 4" barrel in a Concealment Solutions holster, depending what I am doing & if I am in State or outside. Love .45 but started loading 9mm years ago & have stuck with it. The XD in 45 would be sweet.

When I seriously carry, I carry the Taurus Judge with 410 shotshells and 2 rounds of 45 colt hollow point. I also have been known to carry the Ruger p95 9mm, Rossi 357 snub, S&W lite weight 38 snub and etc. Duh Judge is my favorite, because I'd like to hit what I aim at, regardless of the situation. Not much chance of missing with a shotgun round.

Wife carries a S&W Airweight 38-P or a Taurus 380. We carry a Taurus Judge in the carand I always have my S&W 40. Double 00 buck in Judge plus one 45 for distance shot if they survive the first 4.

I'm carrying a Nighthawk T3 45 in hard chrome finish in an owb holster and a Springfield XDS as my backup gun in my front pocket. Just picked up the XDS about 2 months ago have about 400 rounds threw it. It is becoming one of my favorite guns to carry.

I'm carrying a Nighthawk T3 45 in hard chrome finish in an owb holster and a Springfield XDS as my backup gun in my front pocket. Just picked up the XDS about 2 months ago have about 400 rounds threw it. It is becoming one of my favorite guns to carry.

Good to hear from you TB, you've been quiet lately. Hope all is well for you.:wave4::Dpoof

I went to the smaller backstrap this week. Gave the handle a very different feeling... Now it fits not only my hand OK but Wife's just fine. Either of us can shoot it now with ease. It's never more than a few feet away from me if it's not on my side. Really like this gun a lot.

Well just got the word from FOP if your traveling through NY better not have a mag with a capacity of more than 7 rounds.

Shouldn't be an issue when passing through without stopping for the night, Federal transportation laws should apply. With that being said I could imagine an over zealous LEO could make a bumpy ride if he had a mind to.

Love my 45 1911 al an love the size of hole it can make.........carry about 80 per cent of the time...........can carry concealed in 37 states an my wife carries a 9mm hisst

Federal transportation laws do not apply in NYS, you can thank our great Gov. for that. :mad: NYS will not honor any other states pistol or CC permits
Shouldn't be an issue when passing through without stopping for the night, Federal transportation laws should apply. With that being said I could imagine an over zealous LEO could make a bumpy ride if he had a mind to.

Federal transportation laws do not apply in NYS, you can thank our great Gov. for that. :mad: NYS will not honor any other states pistol or CC permits QUOTE=msocko3;145434]Shouldn't be an issue when passing through without stopping for the night, Federal transportation laws should apply. With that being said I could imagine an over zealous LEO could make a bumpy ride if he had a mind to.

I knew they didn't honor CC permits. I was under the impression if one was traveling through the state with the gun in a case and the ammo locked in the trunk one could pass through the state without being molested. The only time you should be at risk is if you spend the night, then state and local laws would be in effect.

No you can't even travel through the state with a handgun if you don't have a NYs permit -- you could have the thing taken all apart and still get nailed if they catch you with it. Welcome to NY, leave your guns at the border -- The way our great Gov. rammed the new laws through the LEO's can't even have over 7 rounds in there wepons ( he's making changes to that now )

I knew they didn't honor CC permits. I was under the impression if one was traveling through the state with the gun in a case and the ammo locked in the trunk one could pass through the state without being molested. The only time you should be at risk is if you spend the night, then state and local laws would be in effect.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png