She's Back....Gliding again

Good morning everyone,

Well, we finally got the Roadglide back and she's a looker. It took 11 weeks and I was beginning to wonder if my baby ended up in Mexico.

What I didn't know is that my wonderful wife and the builder (Superior Trikes) were in cahoots. They were planning a custom paint job that I was totally unaware of. I'm a fan of old school type flames and my wife knows that. I think she got her first hint when I had flames put on the John Deere.

Anyway to make a long story short I have posted all of the pics on my album.

I've put about 400 miles on her this week. What a ride.

Enjoy!!!!

Karl,

That is magnificent and well worth the wait.

Your wife and the painter did a fantastic job of blending the old school flames with the contemporary ones on the original bike, melding it into a beautiful work of art!

No one needs ask your reaction…it’s written all over your face.

She is a real looker. Lesley I would suggest consideration of Glider3's Road Glide as Trike of the month. Them Road Glides make great trikes. Gee but I maybe a little bias. Ted

Good evening everyone,

Thank you all so much for the kind comments. Wow, to even be considered for trike of the month is quite an honor. You guys and gals are great.

Since we got the bike back my wife and I have installed an H-D Airwing luggage rack with light kit, H-D split vision mirrors, Kuryakyn heat deflectors and a bridge the gap heat shield to hide that ugly blue exhaust spot.

I guess the next thing is to get this puppy cooled down. I read with great interest Ultraboy's article on just how to get that done. Great article Ultraboy,kudos to you. These are some expensive mods but, well worth the money.

I apologize for not being on the site for a while but, I'm a Locksmith with Coastal Carolina University and when the kids...er young adults go home for the summer I have to undo all the damage the little kiddies do. Not an easy task.

My wife and I are looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the very near future. If you're ever in or near the Myrtle Beach area please let us know via the forum we'd be happy to have you.

Again thank you all for the kind comments.

let me tell you, folks-i am not a harley rider, but if you're gonna take votes on the trike of the month-count me in. this one is nice!
dave

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png