• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

heel/toe shifter "used"

lionsullivan

Reaction score
hi! gang! Does anyone know where I can get a used, reasonably priced heel/toe shifter w/floorboards Kuryakin style unit? I am disabled and retired and have a very difficult time keeping my feet on the small pegs on the Honda GL1800 cycle trike. I have a 2006 cycle. I cannot afford the new sets from Wing Stuff, etc. Please let me know. I could pay about $100.00 to $150.00 including s/h. Sorry, the best I can do! They do not have to be "purty" but they must work well! If you can, please post a photo. Thanks so much.

Do a search for "Motorcycle Junk Yards" (or whatever the PC term is) and call to see if they have any available. I bought some "stuff" from a motor cycle salvage place in the southeast (perhaps Georgia ?) a few years back, but unfortunately lost all contact info a few "computer crashes" ago. This was possibly 4 or 5 years ago and at the time, I found their ad in Wing World classified section. I just looked again in a recent issue but couldn't find it. Wish I could be more helpful...

I just looked on eBay and there are a few used sets within your price range...if you care to check em out. JUST SEARCH "2006 Goldwing Floorboards, and they should pop up.
I am enclosing a link for an alternative to get you by for 107 bucks freight included...they are a small floor boards that should give you a good stable platform for your feet, no heel-toe shifter, just more comfort for your feet!Kuryakyn Floorboards 4453 for Honda GL1800P Gold Wing Premium Audio 2006 2008 | eBay
I have never been able to ride anything with pegs because I wear a size 16 shoe, and it feels like a 3/8 inch long bolt under my boots!!!:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png