Trike Kits

willemrita

Aug 3, 2013
Gobabis Namibia
Hi Trikers
I am a novice on this topic. Still on 2 wheels but are shopping and looking around to trike my bike. I am on the Internet surfing through various sites and shops concerning trike kits. You must remember I am not in a country where I can order and have it shipped without a lot of extra expences. But that is nobodys fault. I was mend to live in Namibia.
I noticed quite a number of convertion kits. How does the kits that bolts on and actually makes your bike a four wheeler and not a three wheeler compare with the three wheeler trike in riding and stability and etc.

Please help because I am lost in the jungle of ads and products out there.

Keep the rubber side down.

Hi Trikers
I am a novice on this topic. Still on 2 wheels but are shopping and looking around to trike my bike. I am on the Internet surfing through various sites and shops concerning trike kits. You must remember I am not in a country where I can order and have it shipped without a lot of extra expenses. But that is nobodys fault. I was mend to live in Namibia.
I noticed quite a number of conversion kits. How does the kits that bolts on and actually makes your bike a four wheeler and not a three wheeler compare with the three wheeler trike in riding and stability and etc.

Please help because I am lost in the jungle of ads and products out there.

Keep the rubber side down.

I've never seen any of the "4Wheel" conversions. I expect you are referring to the Hannigan kit ( Quads – Hannigan Motorsports )

This it the only one I ever heard of but still have never seen it. If you are concerned about stability then I'd suggest you try to find a three wheel trike and test ride it before going to the added cost of a quad.

The best advise I can offer is to do a LOT of research and if possible ride as many conversions as possible. That may be hard for you there but it sure would help make a decision.

Good luck on you search.

They work fine. They are not compareable to a true trike. I owned one for years and yes it worked . After testing a true trike I bought one in 1 hour .

This was mine
DSC00187.jpg

Thanks to all responding. I stumbled on another tread which gave me lots of answers.
My project will be on its way soon. First a round trip through South Africa
in Sept 2013.
Blessed week ahead and look out for the cagers.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png