Random thoughts on a Rainy day

Reaction score
Well I got off of work this morning to a Thunder shower! yeah I work part time for MANY reasons. One to keep me in some kind of shape! Beside ROUND ;). And to get out of the house a few nights a week. Plus all the extra $$ I get to spend on my bike ThumbUp. Spent a few hrs next door with a bike friend of mine. Working on both of our bikes yesterday. Man I love that stuff. That's my idea of FUN. The temp was 75 and Sunny. Till the rain came down around 5:30 pm. Then it really cooled down. The temps dropped down 15 degree's in about 45 mins. Brrrrr. The grass around here looks GREAT. Almost like Easter grass in a basket. But now it's suppose to rain for the next 3 to 4 days. BUT! It beats ****. That we could have if the weather was cool. Just west of us. In STURGIS. S.D. Their under a winter storm watch :Shrug: So after work this morning. I stayed up and had breakfast and my coffe. Then decided to take a nap for a few hrs. Got up to more rain and cloud's So my riding days are over for a few days. Just when I'm getting my Bike where I want it. Ok it's going on 3:15 pm time to have another cup of coffee and a wake up shower. Talk to you later. ThumbUp

Hey, Rick! I like to go through the bike on these dreary days - make sure everything is tight and right! Maybe a little touch-up to chips in the frame paint, or even putting a mirror shine on the aluminum help a dreary day go by faster. Have a good one!

Gee, the east coast here in Pa; Sunny warm, beautiful and...bike in the shop. Will post thread about that in a min.
Hope u get to ride soon
cooltech:cool:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png