Random thoughts on a Rainy day

Well I got off of work this morning to a Thunder shower! yeah I work part time for MANY reasons. One to keep me in some kind of shape! Beside ROUND ;). And to get out of the house a few nights a week. Plus all the extra $$ I get to spend on my bike ThumbUp. Spent a few hrs next door with a bike friend of mine. Working on both of our bikes yesterday. Man I love that stuff. That's my idea of FUN. The temp was 75 and Sunny. Till the rain came down around 5:30 pm. Then it really cooled down. The temps dropped down 15 degree's in about 45 mins. Brrrrr. The grass around here looks GREAT. Almost like Easter grass in a basket. But now it's suppose to rain for the next 3 to 4 days. BUT! It beats ****. That we could have if the weather was cool. Just west of us. In STURGIS. S.D. Their under a winter storm watch :Shrug: So after work this morning. I stayed up and had breakfast and my coffe. Then decided to take a nap for a few hrs. Got up to more rain and cloud's So my riding days are over for a few days. Just when I'm getting my Bike where I want it. Ok it's going on 3:15 pm time to have another cup of coffee and a wake up shower. Talk to you later. ThumbUp

Hey, Rick! I like to go through the bike on these dreary days - make sure everything is tight and right! Maybe a little touch-up to chips in the frame paint, or even putting a mirror shine on the aluminum help a dreary day go by faster. Have a good one!

Gee, the east coast here in Pa; Sunny warm, beautiful and...bike in the shop. Will post thread about that in a min.
Hope u get to ride soon
cooltech:cool:

Back