New Look of Site

Oct 27, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
I hate this new look of the web site with the black and gray. It is harder to read and to see the new messages from the older ones. What do others think??

PS: Plus if you want to print something out, you waste an awful lot of ink printing all this black and gray.

You've missed a few important posts regarding the site. Go to the bottom left of this page and you'll see a drop down menu that says Trike Talk with an arrow on the right. Click on the arrow and a drop down menu will open, select vB4 Default Style and your done. Problem solved.

Thank you. I didn't see that until you mentioned it. But too agree with Lizard. The font does look a little smaller than what we had before.

If you are on a PC hold down your control key and touch the + key to enlarge the page. Holding Control and the - key will reduce. To reset to original use Control 0. If you have a Mac same thing but use the Command Key instead of Control.

Youre right. I need to increase the font size on the lighter style templete as well. I will do that as soon as I get back from taking my bride to dinner and movies.

Guys please consider a donation to the site. It maybe free but look what you get out of it. Help with just one problem is worth a modest donation. Randy (Zook) does this all on his own. I personally make an annual donation just to make sure it's here next year for me. I only know Randy thru the site but his creation has saved me hundreds of dollars in the 5 years I've been here and the many people that I have met. Example I had a problem with my trike. I called Mr. Wizard who I meet thru here. He told me where to look and I found the problem in 30 minutes. 3 HD dealers didn't. It was a tough problem so I do not fault them, but the Wiz pointed me in the correct direction and I fixed the problem. By the way it was a shorted plug wire. Without this site I could of spent hundreds to have the problem located. Had to remove gas tank to see the short. So the site will save you money, let's help keep it going strong. This upgrade I'm sure was not cheap. Ted

You know, I don't like using a CC to donate,even for a good cause BUT I would be glad to throw some cash into a jar at the next TOI Rally. Can Zook set that up maybe. I think that could prove to be an effective way to raise funds. Just a thought.

Guys please consider a donation to the site. It maybe free but look what you get out of it. Help with just one problem is worth a modest donation. Randy (Zook) does this all on his own. I personally make an annual donation just to make sure it's here next year for me. I only know Randy thru the site but his creation has saved me hundreds of dollars in the 5 years I've been here and the many people that I have met. Example I had a problem with my trike. I called Mr. Wizard who I meet thru here. He told me where to look and I found the problem in 30 minutes. 3 HD dealers didn't. It was a tough problem so I do not fault them, but the Wiz pointed me in the correct direction and I fixed the problem. By the way it was a shorted plug wire. Without this site I could of spent hundreds to have the problem located. Had to remove gas tank to see the short. So the site will save you money, let's help keep it going strong. This upgrade I'm sure was not cheap. Ted

We agree about supporting this site. Currently, the DONATE button can be found by clicking on "Forum" in the blue bar at the top of this page. When the Forum page loads, DONATE will be on the top right hand side of that page. It's easy, only takes a minute, and, as I understand it, ANY amount is helpful and appreciated by the "home office".

You know, I don't like using a CC to donate,even for a good cause BUT I would be glad to throw some cash into a jar at the next TOI Rally. Can Zook set that up maybe. I think that could prove to be an effective way to raise funds. Just a thought.
You can also use PayPal. That way your CC# never hits the internet. You can also set it up for your checking acct. through PayPal. Nothing ever goes open that way.
But if you do send with PayPal mark it as a gift so it doesn't get charged service charges.
The best way to pay over the internet in my opinion.

Hi Zook,
Is there some way to get another shade other than stark snow white or DK gray ?? I'm having to use sun glasses !
Hope dinner was good !
Thanks

:Agree: When I only have enough time to choose one site to visit each day TT is my go too.

So how do you tell someone new to go to Trike Talk now?? There are no ads! No easy way to see new posts and if I had not had a previous thread open so I STUMBLED onto a way to open it at all.

So how do you tell someone new to go to Trike Talk now?? There are no ads!
Tell them to go to TrikeTalk.com, and then click on Forum.

No easy way to see new posts
Right under the logo on top left are three links - "What's New", "Forum", and "Blogs".

Click on What's New, and it will bring up a listing of recent posts in any/all forums. Click on "See More" under the post you want to read, and it will open that thread in the forum section.

Click on Forum, and it will list the forums the way we're "used" to seeing them.

Hi Zook,
Is there some way to get another shade other than stark snow white or DK gray ?? I'm having to use sun glasses !
Hope dinner was good !
Thanks

Yes, there will be a theme that will be a bit more grey rather than white, similar to the old theme. Please bear with us, it WILL be happening.

Can we now post a pic as part of our Sig?

Try it and let me know.

So how do you tell someone new to go to Trike Talk now?? There are no ads! No easy way to see new posts and if I had not had a previous thread open so I STUMBLED onto a way to open it at all.

You currently have to go to www.triketalk.com/forum. Dont leave off the /forum part. My old bookmark link works just fine for me because I had bookmarked the forum page not the home page. This is also being addressed and will be corrected.

Click on "New Posts" or "Whats New" at the top left and it will give a complete list of the newest posts page by page.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png