The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

Suddenly Don is backing up rapidly..... LOL!!!!!

Walgreens makes calenders . not sure if they are 12 page, I could check. Interesting way to do it would be to make an album. Then send that album to members that want it . They can go on Walgreens photo and have it made into a calendar and pick it up at their local Walgreens store. ;) I will check and get back to u all. :p I AM BACK SO WHO DOES NOT HAVE A WALGREENS . PRICE IS $20.00 12 MONTHS You can start in April ( riding season for most of us. U all can chose any month to start your own southern people can start in JAN. U can even sneak your own bike in on a month or 2
http://photo2.walgreens.com/storecalendars#top

Last edited:
If it is not wrong to not Hijack a Hijack thread and by Hijacking the Hijack thread you are doing the right thing then is it technically Hijacking?:confused:

How much pressure in my turn signal? I can't find anything in Search?

I'd start with about three nanokegs on the left and about half that on the right and go from there.

If you continue to get hard cornering, you may also have to swap out the bulbs. I've found that if you use install a rear bulb upsidedown in the front, you'll get more grip.

HAAAAA but will it turn better?????????????

I duuno yet. After I did the switchout, the doohicky on the whatchamacallit came loose and let the thingamabob flop around, which caused the switch bearing to fail. So I'm kinda SOL right now.

I gotta tell you, seems like if'n it ain't one thing it's another.:banghead:

I'd start with about three nanokegs on the left and about half that on the right and go from there.

If you continue to get hard cornering, you may also have to swap out the bulbs. I've found that if you use install a rear bulb upsidedown in the front, you'll get more grip.

Too much positive camber on the center rear wheel when the bulb is upside down.

What's wrong with you guys? Don't you know anything?? :D:D

You guys don't know nuttin! It is the pretty color that makes all the difference :D

Duuh! It's so obvious! Why didn't I think of that?:blush:

Mama used to rub that camber on my chest to keep me from coughing and help me sleep.:yes:

Center cap spinners for my American Racing wheels are $115.00 each plus shipping...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just Dayum, Som-Beeeeetch.. AAaAAHAhahhHHahhhhhhhhhhhh

:machinegun::censored::groan::brushspank:

I think Wizard is dyslectic....he likes writing backwards!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png