What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

New stuff

Today I added an wider front shift peg and a wider foot brake pad. I also replaced the screen saver on the Nav/radio screen. I tried to add LED light bulbs to the tail lights but they just blink too fast and not in unison with the Tour Pak turn signal. Does anyone make just the light bulbs and not the whole tail light unit?

Today I added a uwider front shift peg and a wider foot brake pad. I also replaced the screen saver on the Nav/radio screen. I tried to add LED light bulbs to the tail lights but they just blink too fast and not in unison with the Tour Pak turn signal. Does anyone make just the light bulbs and not the whole tail light unit?

Custom Dynamics does. Pro Beam tail lights and also for the tour pak light bar. Other vendors may also.

Today I added an wider front shift peg and a wider foot brake pad. I also replaced the screen saver on the Nav/radio screen. I tried to add LED light bulbs to the tail lights but they just blink too fast and not in unison with the Tour Pak turn signal. Does anyone make just the light bulbs and not the whole tail light unit?

Seem to remember.... Turn ignition ON & hold both Turn for a min or 2. Sylvania makes the bulb ...somewhere on here Jack posted the #. They work great & r super bright

Found it...

Not a Triglide, but I use them on my FLRT Freewheeler

They are brighter than stock bulbs, draw less amperage and will last longer

You will probably have to sync it to your BCM by turning the ignition on and running the 4 ways for a minute or 2

These are available every where

71ky1Xq6OLL._AC_SX679_.jpg

See post 3507 for an answer

LED tail lights

Perhaps my problem was not syncing the bulbs that I did try. I will put them back in and give it a try. I did find the Sylvania bulbs on Amazon in case the ones I have don't work.

Thanks for the quick response. Now to wait for the after Christmas sales for more stuff.

Add a nice LED light I had left over from my old Ultra. In case you didn't know, under the trunk lid cover the license plate light circuit has a pigtail thats hot all the time. Saves running a line back to the battery or tourpac to get a hot line.View attachment 111013View attachment 111014

With my 2019 Try-Glide...That pig tail is only hot when the Ignition Switch is on Ignition or the Accessory Position..

Add a nice LED light I had left over from my old Ultra. In case you didn't know, under the trunk lid cover the license plate light circuit has a pigtail thats hot all the time. Saves running a line back to the battery or tourpac to get a hot line.View attachment 111013View attachment 111014

Belated question.....If its hot all the time.?..The light will stay on all the time, or did you put a on/off switch in line ??

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png