What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

its Michigan I added DK Cooling Deflector Wings and a DK 1.5 inch Tank Lift for spring.

Filled gas tank up, put stabilizer in the tank, and then put the cover on.View attachment 116211View attachment 116212

I need to order the deflectors, I have the tank lift already…I need to get mine in the shop to install my homemade catch can, what is the piece under your set like a leather crotch cooler?

I got the fenders and trunk off for the paint shop. Rear fenders were scuffed. Front fender was new in primer. And the trunk had been replaced with a red one. We will be new looking for spring.

IMG_2501.jpegIMG_2498.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why those rotated when I loaded. Oh well.

Good for you!! ENJOY!!!

Congrats on your retirement Dewey. This is your time to do all the things you want to do or not do.

0*4KvDQTgS3j-NUA-k.png

Got my tour-pak relocation kit from DK today, finally. It was not their fault. They had it ready for UPS to pick up the morning after I had ordered it the previous evening. But with all the bad weather - snow, ice, freezing rain, low temps, etc., UPS didn't even pick it up for several days and then it even got delayed after that. Oh well it's here now and what a lovely piece of kit it is. It reeks of good design and quality. Happy to support a small firm that makes quality products here in the US of A. Now to get it installed.

Took mine for a test ride today. I ride several days last week in the cold. It didn’t sound right so I checked the codes. I had P1353 and P1356, no combustion. I don’t have a CEL so I started researching. According to my service manual and internet research, plugs and wires were most common. So last night I pulled the plugs and wires. Plugs looked good but were not gapped correctly. I guess they didn’t check them when they changed them during the 50k service. I also noticed some rub marks on the wires. Nothing deep or showing wire. I just put some tape over the spots, gapped and reinstalled the plugs. Took it out today and ran it pretty hard and the codes did not come back. I was able to repeat the codes last week just from work to home and home to work. I also wonder of it being 25 degrees last week had anything to do with it. Anyways all is well now. Plug gap is important with the ion sensors.

Went tooling around town today about 30 miles. Just put the backrest on a couple days ago. It quit raining for a while so had to go out. For me that backrest really made a terrific difference in how my back feels after a ride. Had my doubts as to how good the backrest would actually be. Never ride without one again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png