What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Looked at it. Looked outside at the freezing rain coming down in the 22f temp.

TG would have handled it fine, my bones just did not want to get cold.

Instead, I tested out some "miracle cleaner" - Hogswipe - on the rear wheels. It made no noticeable improvement. :(

Kevin

At -27c, or about -16f, I looked at the bit of front tire sticking out from under it's winter cover. Went to work wondering if spring will ever come.

That's crazy cold!

When we were in Prince George last July the weather was great!

ToPGa15_zps79077d15.jpg

Kevin

what i did today was put on my long sleeve shirt and took the wife out for a ride to a diner we enjoy going to about 40 miles away. of course we live in Florida so the temperature was 72 degrees and rising and by the time we returned it was 78 degrees. i know most of you must like where you live but after 52 years in N.Y. i got smart and moved to Florida 17 years ago and now wished i did it a long time before i did.

After 10 days in Arizona with the trike back in California, I rode her to breakfast this morning. It was 46* and a bit breezy. Thank heaven for Carharrts. 3 of my idiot, retired old bum biker buddies rode their bikes also. Guess we are just too stupid to drive the car.

I moved the sheet off the front end, and took a look. :( Here in south west Pa. 16 weeks of crap and we should have winter beat. Can't wait.

bigtim :)

Dropped the Tri-Glide at the Dealership today for more ESP work.

New stator for sure, and probably a new battery.

Will be picking it up tomorrow or Sunday. :)

Kevin

I thought about putting the studded snow tires on it and digging out the 4 mile long extension cord to plug in the electric heater and taking a ride down to the local pub for a cold beer but alas at 10 degrees that would still be a little much.:D

I thought about putting the studded snow tires on it and digging out the 4 mile long extension cord to plug in the electric heater and taking a ride down to the local pub for a cold beer but alas at 10 degrees that would still be a little much.:D

Yeah with traffic & all that extension cord would be in the way ! You are going to have to go solar with that heater !:cxtv:

Installed ez-brake, installed DW comfort lift kit and installed front lower bags and tank bag. Plan to ride some tomorrow.

Picked up my TG from the Dealership today.

New Stator
New SE Compensator

Battery did not need replacing. I was sure it was the battery....but it must have just been a big coincidence that the stator went out immediately after the warranty replacement of the reverse motor.

Little bit over $1000.00 parts/labor

I paid $50 deductible on the ESP warranty.

Between the OEM warranty and the ESP, I have had close to $10,000 work done and paid $200 in deductible.

I wish none of the warranty work ever had to be done, but am certainly happy for the warranty. :)

This AM:
Put on the Road Zepplin seat. After dropping that dang screw for the seat seven times, put on the Kuryakyn 3/4" floorboard extensions, leaving some knuckle blood on them, and floor! Then the Phase 7 LED headlight and passing lamps.
Tried taking pics, but the camera doesn't work well in 17*F.
Also put together the Bushtec trailer stand, one of the wheels came broken in half, calling Monday for a replacement wheel, I hope!

Other than above, nothing else.

Later in week, warmer weather, 30's, plan on putting on LED turn signals, passing lamp highbeam bypass, rear HD tail lights.

Rode her down to the shop, picked up a bunch of Christmas boxes. Trunk was full, Tour-Pak was full and passenger seat had a box too big for the TP rack strapped on it. Rode up to Memphis and delivered them to some of our local suppliers. Took the long route home. Perfect day at 60* and sunny for riding around dropping off gifts.

Kevin

Rode her down to the shop, picked up a bunch of Christmas boxes. Trunk was full, Tour-Pak was full and passenger seat had a box too big for the TP rack strapped on it. Rode up to Memphis and delivered them to some of our local suppliers. Took the long route home. Perfect day at 60* and sunny for riding around dropping off gifts.

Kevin
Kevin, Did you get my list ? I need to know when you will be past with 'em. I'll have something warm for ya as it is a bit chilly here. You like chocolate chip??

Merry Christmas to you & yours Kevin !
:pepper:

Kevin, Did you get my list ? I need to know when you will be past with 'em. I'll have something warm for ya as it is a bit chilly here. You like chocolate chip??

Merry Christmas to you & yours Kevin !
:pepper:

Back at ya! Wishing you and yours a Great Holiday!

I did not get your list....lol....but I wish I could ride up your way...even thru the cold and snow....better than being at a computer or in meetings! :laugh:

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png