What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

I installed the DK air deflectors today, bad angle on the pic, the tip isn't even close to the lowers, it's at least a 1/4 of an inch away. We haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, it's been pretty wet down here in Florida.

Attachments

• deflectors.jpg
    deflectors.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 196
I have run them for three weeks now

Zammy you will be amazed at the difference I have the first run really tight fit but I like them just fine these little wings work. ThumbUp

I installed the DK air deflectors today, bad angle on the pic, the tip isn't even close to the lowers, it's at least a 1/4 of an inch away. We haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, it's been pretty wet down here in Florida.

Attachments

• DSC00226.JPG
    DSC00226.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00220.JPG
    DSC00220.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00222.JPG
    DSC00222.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00219.JPG
    DSC00219.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00221.JPG
    DSC00221.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00223.JPG
    DSC00223.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 196
Antennas

Installed the shorty antennas my wife got me for my birthday and then rode to Golden Corral for a birthday dinner. We just beat a tour bus into the restaurant, what a zoo they were. :gah:

antennas.jpeg

Happy Birthday !

I rode mine to Crystal River today. When I got home, my Sheepskin had been delivered :clapping:. I will try it out tomorrow.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Installed my Cooling Deflector Wings from DK Customs that I received yesterday. I did notice that mine are different than pictures of others I've seen on TT. Mine have just a straight angle cut instead of the curved cut by the lowers. Mine are at least 3/4 of an inch to 1 inch away from the lowers. Haven't had a chance to get on the highway to see how they work.

2016 Deep Jade Green and Black TG.

Happy Birthday !

I rode mine to Crystal River today. When I got home, my Sheepskin had been delivered :clapping:. I will try it out tomorrow.

View attachment 36686

I bet you're gonna like it!

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

Today we are a bit less than halfway thru our trip, mile-wise, so decided to change the oil and clean the permanent filter.

Pulled into some shade behind Auto-Zone...makes it easier to turn in the old oil. Plus they usually have a special for a drain pan/roll of towels and funnel for less than $7, in case you don't have access to them.

32%20Changing%20oil%201_zpschecxcdg.jpg

It is SOOOO nice to pull the filter with it being relocated. :)

33%20Changing%20oil%202_zps3emxwuht.jpg

Put the cleaned filter back on and drained the oil from the tank.

34%20Changing%20Oil%203_zpscxlakoqg.jpg

Put the plug back in, dumped the oil into the tank, put the old oil in the empty bottles.

Oil & filter change on the road in less than 30 minutes.

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

Installed my Cooling Deflector Wings from DK Customs that I received yesterday. I did notice that mine are different than pictures of others I've seen on TT. Mine have just a straight angle cut instead of the curved cut by the lowers. Mine are at least 3/4 of an inch to 1 inch away from the lowers. Haven't had a chance to get on the highway to see how they work.

2016 Deep Jade Green and Black TG.

There are 3 different versions of the CDW's

CDW%20Trikes%20No%20Tank%20Lift.jpg

CDW%202%20Wheel.jpg

DeflectorWings1.jpg

Sounds like you got the first ones pictured above.

Kevin

After getting home from the Americade trip, washed off the grunge and checked for any loose stuff. Held up well. Also noticed that she ran a lot smoother using non-ethanol fuel from Stewart's.

I bet you're gonna like it!

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

Today we are a bit less than halfway thru our trip, mile-wise, so decided to change the oil and clean the permanent filter.

Pulled into some shade behind Auto-Zone...makes it easier to turn in the old oil. Plus they usually have a special for a drain pan/roll of towels and funnel for less than $7, in case you don't have access to them.

32%20Changing%20oil%201_zpschecxcdg.jpg

It is SOOOO nice to pull the filter with it being relocated. :)

33%20Changing%20oil%202_zps3emxwuht.jpg

Put the cleaned filter back on and drained the oil from the tank.

34%20Changing%20Oil%203_zpscxlakoqg.jpg

Put the plug back in, dumped the oil into the tank, put the old oil in the empty bottles.

Oil & filter change on the road in less than 30 minutes.

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

There are 3 different versions of the CDW's

CDW%20Trikes%20No%20Tank%20Lift.jpg

CDW%202%20Wheel.jpg

DeflectorWings1.jpg

Sounds like you got the first ones pictured above.

Kevin

Kevin, I noticed from the photos that you use Red Line oil. Do you use 20/50W or straight 50W?? Been thinking about running straight 50w during the summer due to the heat this year>

Roger

Kevin, I noticed from the photos that you use Red Line oil. Do you use 20/50W or straight 50W?? Been thinking about running straight 50w during the summer due to the heat this year>

Roger

Using the 20/50 on this trip. We have already spent, and will be spending more time in some cold weather.

Hot weather only...I use straight 50 or 60 weight.

Kevin

Cool!

Had the dealer install my new black 2+2 wide sweepers from Khrome Werks, then I got the Tri Glide home and installed the DK footboard extensions. Tomorrow I will install the 1.5" deluxe tank lift kit.
Cool get some pics love to see em. :pepper: ride safely fearless

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png