What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Jacked up the trikes front and polished the front and rear wheels, and lower forks with Zephyr Pro 40.... then applied Turtle Wax F21 Tire Shine to the tires. Cleaned the Trike Saddlebags with Mother's VLR Cleaner/Conditioner.

She's all dressed up, but Mother Nature won't let her go!

Cooling Fan Wiring Harness

I installed my version of the Trike Mid-step and installed my mighty mites fans. Wired them thru a relay that is powered thru the ignition switch. Found a local supplier for the Deutsch electrical connectors

Installed a Blind spot mirror on the Left side mirror. Haven't gone for a ride yet. Not sure if I like them or not.

View attachment 73279View attachment 73280

Just got back home from 175 mile ride to nowhere special. The spot mirrors seen to work just fine. Still not keen on the looks of them though. Got home, just in time to watch the Navy Blue Angels practicing in the sky. Got a big air show here in Davenport this weekend.

I installed my version of the Trike Mid-step and installed my mighty mites fans. Wired them thru a relay that is powered thru the ignition switch. Found a local supplier for the Deutsch electrical connectors

Ray. I sure would like to see a picture of your version of the mid-step. I need it on my trike, but kind of pricey.

Zumo Mount

I've been playing with a mount to allow me to use the Zumo on the tri ... I made a mount, cleaned it up, painted it and then decided it was functional but ugly. Or as Dad would say ... fuggly. :AGGHH:

So I ordered a Kuryakyn mount ...

GPS Mount.jpg

I will probably still need to "modify" something. I need to have 3 things on the hand controls ... maybe 4 ... LOL (More on #4 later).

I'm thinking the GPS on what is now my PV mount. Put the Kuryakyn mount on the same control under that mount and put the PV on it. All that would be on the left control.

The right would hold the butler drink holder and possibly #4 .. I like the drink holder on the right control because I can't get a drink while NOT in cruise control ... kind of a safety thing.

Another option would be to get a second holder and just have either the GPS or PV mounted at any one time. Not sure I like that idea. I could always spring for the GPS map updates and not use the Zumo at all.

When I figure out how all this will all work, I'll post pics.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png