What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Just bought 2013 with 5500 miles firstjob to change all fluids was dirty , remover exhaust install true dual Rinehart , lot cooler with out cat and sounds better put on lift kit looks better can’t tell yet if steering is better .also replace air cleaner with high flow one last was power commander runs awesome .

Richard........Welcome to Trike-Talk.........:wave4:...

Just bought 2013 with 5500 miles firstjob to change all fluids was dirty , remover exhaust install true dual Rinehart , lot cooler with out cat and sounds better put on lift kit looks better can’t tell yet if steering is better .also replace air cleaner with high flow one last was power commander runs awesome .

Welcome aboard & enjoy the ride!!

Got a bra for my birthday

I rode to work and when I got home, my wife had a nice new set of fender bras for the Trike. Going to install in a few days, since tomorrow is actually my birthday

I rode to work and when I got home, my wife had a nice new set of fender bras for the Trike. Going to install in a few days, since tomorrow is actually my birthday

Hey Tom! Happy Birthday! Next year I hope you two can make it to the Hill Country TrikeTalk gathering. Thoughts are of changing it to a spring date from fall... stay tuned for more info!

Won a free oil change for my HOG club mileage contest. Went to the dealer today and had my oil changed. Also did the 15000 mi. check. The dealer said the tranny oil was migrating to the primary. 13 OZ. They also did the Factory vent recall while I was there. Good for another 5000 Miles.

Put on a heated Mustang seat today. Then I spent 2 hours trying to put the rear seat bolt on. I guess I will try again tomorrow. Also need to pick up a '19 accessories connector to hook up the seat. This was the first time I'd taken off the seat, probably explains why the seat bolt was laying on the frame instead of being installed:) Need to finish, it's getting cold even here in Amarillo:D

Hi Training Wheels

I have had that problem with the seat bolt also. I had to learned the hard way. That not all after market seats fit with the passenger grab handles on. Some times they have to be removed !

Hi Training Wheels

I have had that problem with the seat bolt also. I had to learned the hard way. That not all after market seats fit with the passenger grab handles on. Some times they have to be removed !

Mustang claims that it fits. Also, the bolt was laying lose with the original seat on it. I'll have to put the original seat on and see how it fits.

Put on a heated Mustang seat today. Then I spent 2 hours trying to put the rear seat bolt on. I guess I will try again tomorrow. Also need to pick up a '19 accessories connector to hook up the seat. This was the first time I'd taken off the seat, probably explains why the seat bolt was laying on the frame instead of being installed:) Need to finish, it's getting cold even here in Amarillo:D

After switching to an Ultimate Tall Boy Seat, it's 1" longer than stock, it became very difficult to see behind it and hard get that short stock seat bolt started in the tighter space . Solved the problem by getting an extended height Revco Seat Knob. Some have also made similar diy versions.

Rode It

For the first time in a couple weeks, I actually had nobody to "take care of" ... including me.

I decided it might be a good idea to go for a ride on the trike to keep the wheels round and the battery charged. It was a bit chilly, like 48*, but, who knows when I will be alone with my self in the foreseeable future.

So I bundled up and headed out to fire the Fat Bottom Girl up. I must admit, I had some trepidations wondering if a couple weeks sitting in the cooler temps (we have been as low as 20* during that period) and not knowing when the battery was installed (a new one is on the to do list, but, with mom going down just hasn't gotten done .. now that winter is here, probably gonna be in the spring), that maybe the FGB might be cranky and not start. I worried for nothing. She fired right up and ran great. Did about 20 miles and put her back in the garage.

Felt good to be back on her again ... but I still have stuff to do before winter sets in (too late) ... did drain and refill the hot tub today ... so that's something off the list. :D

Reactions: MDO
Got the Tri all serviced . Changed the windshield from Freedom ( now in the dumpster) to an older LRS with no scratches back on. Washed it & thinking about the ceramic, Nucseal told me about. Also put a new screen protector on. (also another Nucseal copy). I like it when friends try something & then tell about it with pics showing end result. Thanks again Pat :clapping::clapping:

Oh yeah, took off the tank lift kit. Just didn't care for them.

+1 on the ceramic sealer ... just ordered some for the new to me Jeep ... it is really great stuff ... at least so far ... LOL ... not sure it will last 2 years, but, even if it's just a year, it cuts down on my work load to keep the vehicles clean.

Mounted and wired DK Custom's Stealth LED Driving Lights. Replaced the OEM Seat Screw with Rivco's 2 1/2" Knurled Seat Knob. The longer knob is much needed with the one inch longer than stock Ultimate Seat. Did some quick cleaning with Purple Slice to remove bugs and lite grime from yesterday's run to Dealership for their April Lunch Ride. Maybe some installs tomorrow, but best of all.....some ride time!!

Rivco Seat Knob....no more fumbling with a screwdriver deep in that dark cavity.:)View attachment 71003

The bolt like that came stock on my "19 trike. Problem with it is on the new Mustang seat is that it is too tall. The seat hangs over the hole so even if I finally get it in the hole it will quickly put a hole in the seat:-( Mustang is working on a solution now. I'm sure it will be a shorter bolt, we'll see.

Bummer!!

The bolt like that came stock on my "19 trike. Problem with it is on the new Mustang seat is that it is too tall. The seat hangs over the hole so even if I finally get it in the hole it will quickly put a hole in the seat:-( Mustang is working on a solution now. I'm sure it will be a shorter bolt, we'll see.

:gah:...Hope they get it resolved for you quickly.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png