What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Just an update: I got mine back after the 50K service on Wednesday afternoon. After talking with the techs at Progressive, for the Assymetric Mono Cartridge FST front suspension, one fork will be longer than the other when off of the trike by about 1/4". Mine was more than that because they did find the spacers were not correct. (This is what Dewayne at DK suggested may be the issue when I called) One side had too many in it. It does ride an handle differently now (better) and turns better. I guess the steering head bearing did need adjusted/replaced. They did replace it while they were in there because why not when you're that deep in it. I do wish I had thought about it and had chrome forks installed. It would've only cost me the price of the forks doing it with the service. I didn't think about it until I picked it up. :furious: Otherwise, all is right with the world and it's ready for another 50k miles at least.

Got in 18 miles two up after work but it was a little cold. I was underdressed. Got the air shocks holding air, I think the valve core had been sticking open. I understand everyone dislikes them but they are infinitely better when aired up lol. I intentionally didn’t say anything to SWMBO and she commented how much better the ride was today. Hooray! She noticed.

Took a nice 75 cool ride Saturday with Mrs Notgrownup. Went to the grocery store and it was really nice to have all the space to carry what we needed back home.

We have been having some great weather here also. Not too hot, nor too cold.

Been a joy to carve up some of the roads in the area with this goldilocks weather. :)

Glad you both are enjoying your new ride!

Kevin

Sent my 21’ TriGlide into winter hibernation at my local dealer… salty roads are in the forecast for Sunday, so my final 2023 total ended up at a little over 18k for the season.

Winter plans include having a set of DK’s rear axle bearing retainer plates w/new bearings installed, along with a 1” tank lift (Deluxe), brake pads replaced, and having my Panhard Rod replaced under warranty (replacing the stock Heim joints with a set of heavy duty ones that hopefully will last a bit longer.).

I’m already going nuts waiting for the salt to be washed away and spring to arrive!!

2021 Venom Green Tri Glide Ultra

So I just purchased a hold over 2021 Venom Green Tri Glide Ultra and have added many parts and upgrades.

I started with a rear-end lift kit and a new Legend Spring set to replace those OEM air struts. I then went to adding a rear bumper to protect the body and then went on to the Air Pac with brake light, front and rear drink holders, chrome speaker trims, exhaust shoe protector, passenger, and driver highway pegs and lift, and extended passenger footplates extensions. Then duel passing mirrors, DK LED brake lights, front turn signals, fairing turn signals, and riding lights. Replaced the shifting rod with the HD aluminum trimmed bar, and new HD high-flow Screaming Eagle air intake.

Now I am adding the Reinhart 4" Slip-Ons with the DTK Baffles, and Dakota Digital MLX Series 4-Gauge Kit. Finally, I just bought the V&H FP4 Autotuner to get it all straight. So I am not sure just whats next other than a BIG ROADTRIP!

Latest Update.jpg

Continued from above

I had forgot to mention a new tinted windshield with HD chrome trim, lower front carry pockes, leather protective fender bras, and HD grips. Lastly a bluetooth wireless phone connector for my stereo.

So I just purchased a hold over 2021 Venom Green Tri Glide Ultra and have added many parts and upgrades.

I started with a rear-end lift kit and a new Legend Spring set to replace those OEM air struts. I then went to adding a rear bumper to protect the body and then went on to the Air Pac with brake light, front and rear drink holders, chrome speaker trims, exhaust shoe protector, passenger, and driver highway pegs and lift, and extended passenger footplates extensions. Then duel passing mirrors, DK LED brake lights, front turn signals, fairing turn signals, and riding lights. Replaced the shifting rod with the HD aluminum trimmed bar, and new HD high-flow Screaming Eagle air intake.

Now I am adding the Reinhart 4" Slip-Ons with the DTK Baffles, and Dakota Digital MLX Series 4-Gauge Kit. Finally, I just bought the V&H FP4 Autotuner to get it all straight. So I am not sure just whats next other than a BIG ROADTRIP!

View attachment 115970

Nice trike. Its A new 2021 left over ?

View attachment 115970

Nice lookin ride. Like the colors an the graphics.

Enjoy Amigo.

View attachment 115970

I was going to buy the Snake Venom Trike. Love the color. But the dealership put a bunch of extra's on it, make it cost prohibitive. So I bought a 2022 Black Tri-Glide. It had a few goodies installed on it, but nothing like the Snake Venom. Congrats.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png