• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

put on a new set of rotor covers. looks old school now. I was going to change the front rim for the looks and go with a solid rim but like this better .

and...ordered my clutch wiz

Has anyone cammed the 14 yet? if so tell us about it

I've read of a few 2014 water heads being cammed, here are a couple dyno sheets I've come across. I wouldn't expect large gains on the water head vs the non water heads.

2014limited577vhpwrmonsterroundsstd_zps827d6180.jpgFM2014TCcamtest.jpg

Finally got around to doing a VTune this last couple of days with a lot of help from Wiz. Did 2 Vtunes and generated a new Map. Downloaded it and took the trike for a ride. Wife and I tanked it up and then took her 100 miles, fueled it again and was pleasantly surprised at the 39.75 MPG.

Wiz and the TTS ..................life is good.

I have had the Road Tech Zumo 665 since we purchased the 13 TG. I have the XM Sirius subscription and have lost signal so much, I finally decided to relocate the receiver puck to the top of the tour pak. Had to purchase the extension cord from Garmin $18. I located the puck to the front left of the tour pak so the wire goes under passenger backrest. Now I have a very strong signal even in the garage. Never had that before. We have only carried luggage on the rack once, so figured if we do carry anything on the rack we may loose signal depending on the size. But over all much better reception now the puck is out of the bat cage.

Bought a new LED Oil Temp/Level dip stick today. Also bought a trike cover.

Keep your receipt on the Dip Stick, Alot of guys have reported them failing. Hopefully you got a good one. Where did you get the cover ? are you happy with it ?

Changed the oil on mine today. Got almost 1,000mi on since the engine rebuild. Didn't see any metal shavings so that's a good sign. Hopefully it will be ok this time.

Thanks for the tip, I checked it but it doesn't fit the TriGlide. looks good and a good price.

I think Amazon is messed up. I used the number from my sales receipt to find it. The exact same number as that one on Amazon.
This is off my receipt:
Trike Cover - Cranberry over Black
Item# BBP-4-465AB

I also have one and love the convenience. Yes a little pricey, but cheaper then an oil temp gauge.
I have the cover also, but have only used it once or twice - too much of a hassle to use every day. I just throw a couple bed sheets over it.
Long term storage, yes I would use it for that.

Had wife pickup rear brakes for her 2011 T-glide .(HD=hundred dollars) My take on the rear brakes , not very good , cheap and under size for what its stopping. (MO) 12000 mi. on it and brakes worn to within 1/32" , maybe less on inside pad , outer pad maybe to within 3/32". Just in case you do your own work don't forget to back off parking brake shaft before trying to push in caliper piston , a little something they don't quite explain in the FSM . Also don't screw it in to far with out it being mounted , you can push piston out completely , that is non-repairable according to FSM, as in get your wallet out . Put Dennis' t-glide shock mounts on and t-pak rails on for her too , that was simpler than it looked , except for the 4 trunk bolts through the floor ,3 out of the 4 welded nuts broke loose from their welds . I repaired all 4 on reassembly . Ps went to a Moto Guzzi rally in West Field NY, this past wk-end with my neighbor , great people them Guzzi people . That's all for now ,Greg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png