New bike in the garage

Ozarkryder

Feb 18, 2008
Anderson, Missouri
For a few years Gloria has been telling me I need a new bike, as the Harley FLHS is now 23 years old.:xzqxz: Her point was that we should get it while we are still working and can pay for it. I like the Harley, and have no desire to rid myself of it.
We are hoping to full time RV when we retire, and the trike and a bike as large as the E-Glide Sport is a squeeze in a toy hauler garage or a reasonable size trailer if we go the motor home route. We went shopping and came home with a 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100. Smaller, more nimble and even more retro than the Harley. The first ride was something else. It has been at least 20 years since I rode a motorcycle that didn't have a windshield. Sure is different than the other rides. I do believe I will like it. :D
We have an international garage - Bikes from makers in North America, Asia and Europe.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0587 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0587 - Copy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 175
Sweet Ride Sir ThumbUp

Partial and very special place in my heart for Triumphs. My first riding was at age 4 behind my Dad on his Bonneville. Hands bungeed around his waste, matching little helmet, and full-out throttle. Began a life-long passion.

when i was younger i had both a BSA 650cc hornet and a 650cc Triumph and really had fun with them. they were really fast and did not need a lot of maintenance, so they were very affordable to ride and own. i do not know a thing about the new ones but i am sure you will enjoy it as it looks almost like mine in 1967. ride safe

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png