New bike in the garage

For a few years Gloria has been telling me I need a new bike, as the Harley FLHS is now 23 years old.:xzqxz: Her point was that we should get it while we are still working and can pay for it. I like the Harley, and have no desire to rid myself of it.
We are hoping to full time RV when we retire, and the trike and a bike as large as the E-Glide Sport is a squeeze in a toy hauler garage or a reasonable size trailer if we go the motor home route. We went shopping and came home with a 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100. Smaller, more nimble and even more retro than the Harley. The first ride was something else. It has been at least 20 years since I rode a motorcycle that didn't have a windshield. Sure is different than the other rides. I do believe I will like it. :D
We have an international garage - Bikes from makers in North America, Asia and Europe.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0587 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0587 - Copy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 175
Sweet Ride Sir ThumbUp

Partial and very special place in my heart for Triumphs. My first riding was at age 4 behind my Dad on his Bonneville. Hands bungeed around his waste, matching little helmet, and full-out throttle. Began a life-long passion.

when i was younger i had both a BSA 650cc hornet and a 650cc Triumph and really had fun with them. they were really fast and did not need a lot of maintenance, so they were very affordable to ride and own. i do not know a thing about the new ones but i am sure you will enjoy it as it looks almost like mine in 1967. ride safe

Back