Asking for your Prayers

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are in Houston Texas visiting Marge's family after learning that Marge's sister's husband Andy Friday has just been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer. Please pray for Andy's healing as he begins his chemo and radiation treatment today.

Sorry to hear that Randy.. We will definitely have you all (y'all) in our thoughts and prayers. :xszpv:

We are in Houston Texas visiting Marge's family and learned that Marge's sister's husband Andy Friday has just been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer. Please pray for Andy's healing as he begins his chemo and radiation treatment today.

You have been added to the list. Love Ted and MJ

Prayers from Louisiana.
I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer in 2007. Dr. said I had 9% chance of survival past 5 years. I went to MD Anderson and had chemo, radiation, surgery and am now 6+ years out and cancer free. My life is drastically different due to surgery but I am alive and kicking. I would be happy to share my experiences. PM me if you want my phone number and/or email to share with him.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png