What are you doing right now

How sturdy is the bottom of the hannigan gen 2 conversion kits ? just by looking at the pics, it looks kinda flimsy lookin'....also have they got a bumper for those yet.....just wandering as i'm looking at either a hannigan or motor trike for a 2013 goldwing...haven't seen the gen 2 up close (in person) yet, just from their web site

Dano, the Hannigan's are built very well and I think they now have a rear bumper for the Goldwing.

Well in that case I'll just hire some Russian dude to hack into your computer, turn your camera on and see what it is you are doing. Maybe I'll record it and post it on YouTube. :D

Hey, while your russian is messing with my computer can you have him give me a few computer lessons because I don't know squat about computers and utube is like outerspace for me!:xszpv::xzqxz: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Just got off the phone with hospital preadmissions folks. Have to be there at 5:30 tomorrow morning. By noon I'll have a new left knee... JOY!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

you may not see this until after you get your new parts, but good luck and make sure you do your therapy, the more you do the better it gets, I know I've had 5 totals ThumbUp

at work reading triketalk and getting paid for it.:D

Tom, I was recently unemployed (retired) and I just happen to be in the market for an employment opportunity that meets these very same qualifications. Are they taking applications?

How sturdy is the bottom of the hannigan gen 2 conversion kits ? just by looking at the pics, it looks kinda flimsy lookin'....also have they got a bumper for those yet.....just wandering as i'm looking at either a hannigan or motor trike for a 2013 goldwing...haven't seen the gen 2 up close (in person) yet, just from their web site

Dano, both kits are extremely good kits. Having moved from a Motor Trike to my current Hannigan, I can share with you that they build an extremely good kit, that is very well made and very sturdy. My wheelchair rack is incredibly stable on this fender and rock solid due to the thickness and quality of the Kit construction. I believe there are plans to develop a bumper of sorts for the new Gen 2. Good luck with your purchase.

Just got off the phone with hospital preadmissions folks. Have to be there at 5:30 tomorrow morning. By noon I'll have a new left knee... JOY!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

Wishing you all the very best with that new knee. I would ask like we do around here when someone gets something new to post up pictures, but in this case, it might be best to pass. Just be sure to post up, once you get back with the new knee.

- - - Updated - - -

Just brought my wife home from a 5 week stay in 3 different hosp.

Prayers from Maryland for you and the wife that she is well.

Waiting for an emergency propane delivery. It's been so cold I didn't realize I was so low. Hope the truck gets here soon,,,.

Rich, I just happen to have a great deal of gas, however, I am not sure it's the right kind that you are looking for. Stay warm buddy and hope that you get gased up soon.

:Coffee:,,,,Getting enough coffee down to go out to my little scooter shop and install 6 more outlets . I haven't been working on this thing but a year and a half (14 wide 22 long ) thinking I may go into house building , if you can wait . Got to go now , watch a little how to install outlets on youtube and hope I don't die ,,,wish me luck .:drama::ImWith:

One hour into yet another day of monotonous tedium disguised as a mild-mannered ambivalent Paperwork Monkey/Info Flunkee :D

wheels

its a good job at times I have had it going on 17 years. the only thing is the work sucks.
about 7 more years they will be looking for a new correctional nurse to abuse. so, if you are thinking bout a new adventure.... you meet some interesting people . some with some unusual problems.
the hours are 24/7 .

still interested ?

oh yea and it pays less than a nursing home.

Garage door open basking in the Arizona sunshine and just finishing shining up the trike.

In 15 minutes will pick up some friends and drive them to the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport and then do a little shopping in the 'big smoke'!

Retirement is tough to take:)

:GL1800::GL1800::GL1800::GL1800:

Just sittin in the house ! Temp is 9 degrees, wind chill -15. Too cold to ride; wishin I could convince the family to get the h--- out of this state and move somewhere warm !

I'm sitting here watching the sleet bounce off the front window, smelling the chicken and dumplings that my sweet bride is preparing for supper and wishing for an early spring.

Went to church and survived another Sunday with no snake bites, then beat the Baptists to a fantastic new local Indian restaurant called TAJ. They just started a Sunday buffet so we naturally had to try some of everything. The Chicken Masala was my fav.....Now we're piled up on the couch in a catatonic food stupor...:xzqxz:

Just settin' in my easy chair letting the knee heal. PT folks are sadists but eventually I'll overcome.

Zook it sounds like you have a cast iron stomach!!!!

Why aren't y'all out riding?? Don't think you are having the ice and cold we are today..... I hear Houston had a few inches of snow the other day. Are You Sure?????

Zook it sounds like you have a cast iron stomach!!!!
.....I hear Houston had a few inches of snow the other day. Are You Sure?????

Jerry, I'll eat anything that don't eat me. Yes I am totally sure!! Get yerself healed up cause you're my designated ride buddy! :pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png