What are you doing right now

Sucking coffee and wishing I could look at the members map and see if there is any members in the northern suburbs of Detroit where we will be this weekend...

Getting coffeed up then its outside to replace some warped boards on the wood privacy fence.

That sounds like work, I'm doing my favorite thing. Sitting in my recliner by the fire and having my morning coffee. I rolled into bed a little after 6 this morning and woke up at 9:30 to greet the day, thankfully I've finished the night shift now I'm off until I start days on Friday.

Breakfast, morning coffee, lots of it, getting my morning triketalk dose. Wife left for work, asking me what I was gonna do all day. I said "nothing". She said "you did that all day yesterday". I said, "I know, I'm not finished yet."

I am sitting here at work and trying not to think too much about the next two(2) days until I get to leave for Arkansas to see if I am going to be able to bring back a new to me Honda GL1500. One step closer to the trike! YAY!!! It has been a loooong 16 years without a bike and I am really excited to get back on.

Just put my gear on the top of the AGA (cooker) just to warm it up Ready for a ride out on my new TG pepper

:Coffee:,,,,Four in the morning drinking my first cup of coffee in the peace and quiet , waiting for Imus in the morning to come on , my little Boston terrier to get up and need to pee and the misses to get ready for work . Ahhh my first cup a coffee in the morning , it's like a laxative seems to ,,,OPPPS GOT TO GO BYE !!!!!:gah::gah:

How sturdy is the bottom of the hannigan gen 2 conversion kits ? just by looking at the pics, it looks kinda flimsy lookin'....also have they got a bumper for those yet.....just wandering as i'm looking at either a hannigan or motor trike for a 2013 goldwing...haven't seen the gen 2 up close (in person) yet, just from their web site

Just got off the phone with hospital preadmissions folks. Have to be there at 5:30 tomorrow morning. By noon I'll have a new left knee... JOY!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

I keep seeing this thread and I have hesitated in posting what I think, but here it is anyway!

Zook, besides reading your post I just don't think anything else I'm doing is any of your business and I just don't understand why you would post something like this, it is just none of your !@#$%^&*() business!!!!!!!! :cxtv: :gah:

:D just couldn't stop myself:laugh::);)
:xzqxz:for those that may not understand a joke! I was just joking:xzqxz:

Just got off the phone with hospital preadmissions folks. Have to be there at 5:30 tomorrow morning. By noon I'll have a new left knee... JOY!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

Will it be standard or reverse mounted and what degree Rake will your Knee be? Definitely won't have an OEM Spring in it :laugh:

All the best in the procedure and a full speedy recovery to you ThumbUp

I keep seeing this thread and I have hesitated in posting what I think, but here it is anyway!

Zook, besides reading your post I just don't think anything else I'm doing is any of your business and I just don't understand why you would post something like this, it is just none of your !@#$%^&*() business!!!!!!!! :cxtv: :gah:

:D just couldn't stop myself:laugh::);)
:xzqxz:for those that may not understand a joke! I was just joking:xzqxz:

Well in that case I'll just hire some Russian dude to hack into your computer, turn your camera on and see what it is you are doing. Maybe I'll record it and post it on YouTube. :D

Just browsing the forums. Stayed home today after taking a fall on the ice trying to bring the garbage totter out to the street. Kinda screwed up my back and elbow. One heck of a way to get a little time off from work,,,. pfffttttt. :cxtv:

Sitting on the deck in the afternoon sun wearing just a pair of shorts, and counting the yachts moored in the harbour here - looks like about 60 of all shapes and sizes. On a small island in the Bahamas (Elbow Key) for a month before heading back to the snow to prepare to trail the trike down to St Augustine Beach in Florida for the rest of the winter. What else would a couple of old folks with time on their hands be doing? :wave4:

:10::10:,,,,wish you the best of luck , take care and let me know when your ready for a foot race ,,,:D:D

How sturdy is the bottom of the hannigan gen 2 conversion kits ? just by looking at the pics, it looks kinda flimsy lookin'....also have they got a bumper for those yet.....just wandering as i'm looking at either a hannigan or motor trike for a 2013 goldwing...haven't seen the gen 2 up close (in person) yet, just from their web site

They are pretty beefy, I haven't seen a bumper for them. I've been quite happy with my GEN2, if it wasn't tucked away for the winter I'd take pictures of anything you want.

winintrailer_zps890360c4.jpg

Will it be standard or reverse mounted and what degree Rake will your Knee be? Definitely won't have an OEM Spring in it :laugh:

All the best in the procedure and a full speedy recovery to you ThumbUp

The doc wanted to put one of the new "High Performance" joints in but it didn't come with zert fittings so I opted to just stay with the titanium and plastic version. Rake --- hummmm... I wonder if that would help getting in and out of my recliner????? :xszpv: :xszpv:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png