What are you doing right now

Papa Zook

Cut N Shoot Customs , Conroe Texas , Ph: (346
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
besides reading this post? Me, I'm sitting in my recliner and trying to avoid painting the living room and hall. :D

Have been looking for a holster for the new Glock 27 I bought this morning. Went looking for a S&W M&P Shield in .40. Ended up with the Glock 27 in .40.

I just got home from a RTE (ride to eat) in Deland Fl. Great BBQ with about 10 others. Mid 40's on the way over and mid 50's on the way home. That's cold for around here.

I just got out of the shower. Put on some underwear and am sitting in the recliner waiting for my wife to do her hair so we can get outa this place and see some sunshine. I suppose I'll finish getting dressed before we go for a cruise.
Oh year and the warden asked if I would vacuum the floor, to which I replied yes dear.:xszpv:

Just finished an oil change and tire rotation on the truck so it's now ready to tow the trike to AZ for a winter getaway. One more prep for the trip task completed.

I'm hiding from any bugs or gremlins that might infect my old worn out body preventing my knee replacement surgery next week. Last year I got sick a week before the hip surgery was suppose to happen. That little trick delayed things almost two months. If that happen this time I might not be ready for Eureka Springs!!!!! They tell me recovery time for knees is much longer and harder then hips.. JOY !!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

We just got back from a 230 mile round trip lunch ride with several bikes, trikes and Spyders from Midland to Sweetwater. Destination was Ms Allen's family style restaurant.
All you can eat: Fried chicken, meat loaf, many different sides, peach cobbler and iced tea for $10.00 each. It was GOOD!! The weather started out at 43 and got up to 64 with plenty of sunshine. GREAT DAY !!!

Still in the recliner....got up and microwaved some Sam's rotisserie chicken and mac-n-cheese from last night, then back to the recliner to stall some more...I'm thinking I really do like that Sam's rotisserie chicken a lot....very tasty. Wondering why that SMsgt dude would post about taking a shower then sitting in his recliner with just his underwear on....odd.:xzqxz:

...simultaneously flipping channels and surfing the net.....some Samuel L Jackson movie on....F-35 does loop on takeoff youtube video...fake!...OK I'm bored now....

Hmmmmm....Marge just walked by and gave me an obvious scowl which prompted me to exclaim: "Hey, its Saturday and you know I hate painting!" (in my mind)....:cxtv: ..............Getting up to go paint now...:gah:

Just finished din-din and bought a Porter Cable 6 gallon pancake compressor off Fleabay, and having a discussion with my wife about next weekend's plans for travelling to Detroit for a M&E...

28 here today and foggy. Caught up with work. Bored. Been crusin' thru the Bikers Choice catalogue online to see if there is anything I just gotta have. Nothing. sigh. Think will get pizza delivered tonight from Piehole. Really good local joint. They make an Idaho potato pizza with very thin slices of deep fried spuds and any meat or accessories you want on it. Dang good believe it or not. Guess I will read the new American Iron that just came. sigh. Oh!... gonna get the Crown out and do some sippin' with my pizza. Have a big bottle of Reserve that I got for Christmas that has not been opened yet. bye.

OK...I haven't started painting yet...I am going to paint just not right this minute. Wondering when Trent is going to notice the you know what....;)

sitting here thinking & trying to figure out if i want to go with the motor trike (razor)or hannigan (gen 2) conversion kit on my new 2013 goldwing.....some say the hannigan is my best bet????????trying to get my ducks all in a row before I make my final decision ......I have already talked to both my installers of each kit & they swear there's is the best...lol

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png