WINTER

Mar 7, 2011
Muncie, Indiana
Dear Winter, I hate to do this to you via this forum. I am writing you to break up. I know we have had a good two month run but it is time. It's not you, it's me. Yes the sleet was great. I even liked the thing you did with the ice and snow, but I need more. I have met someone else. Her name is Spring and she is perfect for me. I will leave all of your things in the drive way and front yard.
Dennis

You go boy!! We've been getting hammered here with snow and frigid temps. Highs in the teens and below 0" . Just got in from plowing for 12hrs. Drifts 4' and more. We haven't had snow like this in years, and more to come. Been out everyday plowing. Come on spring. It usually doesn't get here till May sometime. Guess i'll sell my truck to pay for my bike. That sucks. I'm starting to think Harley sucks!! Hope you are doing good buddy. Jim

Well It gives US all something to complain about anyhow....
I just by hand shoveled another 4'' on top of 4-5ft piles on boulevards ...
My driveway is like a 5ft tunnel....
We have 2-4 more " predicted for the next few days with highs in around -20c and wind chills in the -40s...
Im not sure if Im just getting old and hate this sh*t or what, but I don't seem to see any kids out makin f**kin snow men either..
Oh well, makes one appreciate the good old sunny HOT days when a ride is the cure...!!!!

Dear T glide stuff:

You treated me falsely, led me on and have broken my heart, however you S.O.B. there are plenty more snowmen on the hill!
All through Christmas you kept telling me all about how much you loved and wanted me?

I know now what women say is true.

MEN ARE PIGS!smiles-fuck you.gif

not worth it.jpg signed, WINTER

:cxtv:

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday night

16.gif

Min: -17

Periods of snow
Sunday

16.gif

Max: -23

Periods of snow
Sunday night

30.gif

Min: -27

Clear
Monday

00.gif

Max: -23

Sunny
Tuesday

00.gif

Max: -15
Min: -30

Sunny
Wednesday

16.gif

Max: -10
Min: -17
Periods of snow

<tbody>
</tbody>

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 255
Dear T glide stuff:

You treated me falsely, led me on and have broken my heart, however you S.O.B. there are plenty more snowmen on the hill!
All through Christmas you kept telling me all about how much you loved and wanted me?

I know now what women say is true.

MEN ARE PIGS!View attachment 18190

View attachment 18191 signed, WINTER

I am sorry, come on in the garage, it is heated. Forget the snowmen on the hill, it is cold there!!!:xszpv:
(I need to call a lawyer)

Spring better get here soon! People are starting to get violent. :D:D

and I thought everyone on here was such friendly, peaceful people.
ThumbUp

Gary
Heading for Daytona in March......

I am sorry, come on in the garage, it is heated. Forget the snowmen on the hill, it is cold there!!!:xszpv:
(I need to call a lawyer)

Oh sure!
It wasn't enough for you to thaw my poor little heart only to freeze me out, now you want to turn me into a puddle?
Lawyer indeed!
Just you wait, I'll SHOW you just how cold i can be!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! smiles-thwap.gif smiles-hitwithrock.gif

signed, WINTER

winter in ten sleep canyon resizedjpeg-.jpg

smiles- gofer.gif i think i will just stay in my hole this ground hogs day and get drunk smiles-drunkwbottle.gif, it doesn't sound as if the whole shadow thing is gonna work out?

snow sucks.jpg thanks a whole hell of a lot t-glide (not) !

View attachment 18210 i think i will just stay in my hole this ground hogs day and get drunk View attachment 18211, it doesn't sound as if the whole shadow thing is gonna work out?

View attachment 18212 thanks a whole hell of a lot t-glide (not) !

We have been down this road before, Many Times. I'll pop a cork, enjoy a little fruit of the vine also. Then let the SUN make the decision. The SUN seems to always win in the end!!!!ThumbUp
(the puddle idea still appeals to me)
Yea, I see your pretty picture, looking all soft and white. We all know when you are looked at close, just a FLAKE!!!!!! and cold.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png