2003 Lehman Monarch II

Cyber I had a part number written down somewhere. Don't think they can be had from Lehman. So I had a cross ref number done and located. Believe my Honda dealer actually carried them. If I can find the darn thing I will post it here. I have 05 Monnarch II..Just haven't needed brakes yet. Maybe somebody know in the mean time..Dogman

cyber looking thru lehman paperwork, I see Lehman Dealer in Salt lake, if still there...Wasatch Trike
801-898-7453, wasatchtrikes.com...Maybe help there? Dogman

cyber, I got on line and searched for dealer located in Va and near me, contacted him, ordered new pads(about$70) and now good to go. Should be same for your area.

2010 GL1800/Lehman Brake pads

After searching for rear brake pads for my Monarch II, I finally had to get them from Champion sidecars out of California. The year is a must as they used a couple of different calipers on the solid axle over the years. then get the credit card out lighten it to the tune of $150.00 yep you read right $135.00 +tax + shipping = $150.00. Champion told me trikes use small calipers to keep the size of the braking system down, automotive calipers would require an automotive master in order to operate the calipers (fluid volume). The only exception would be the trikes that still use the original G/W rear end as part of the kit then you could get pads from a bike shop. I'm keeping an eye on mine I'd hate to see what a rotor would cost!

Lehman Brakes

After searching for rear brake pads for my Monarch II, I finally had to get them from Champion sidecars out of California. The year is a must as they used a couple of different calipers on the solid axle over the years. then get the credit card out lighten it to the tune of $150.00 yep you read right $135.00 +tax + shipping = $150.00. Champion told me trikes use small calipers to keep the size of the braking system down, automotive calipers would require an automotive master in order to operate the calipers (fluid volume). The only exception would be the trikes that still use the original G/W rear end as part of the kit then you could get pads from a bike shop. I'm keeping an eye on mine I'd hate to see what a rotor would cost!

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threa...-II-Brake-pads

Rotors are $199.00 each plus shipping.

Don't beleive everything you hear. I have Champion SA on my VTX. OEM Honda master cylinder with VW disc brakes on a Suzuki rearend.

I asked Champion what my rear is and what the make of brake pads are the only answer I got was this.
"The rear end is our own----you can purchase anything you need directly from us

brake pads run $116.76 for a complete set (both sides)" Nice to know I can get pads there but would be nice to shop around. Whats with the mystery some of the makers have? :Shrug:

I asked Champion what my rear is and what the make of brake pads are the only answer I got was this.
"The rear end is our own----you can purchase anything you need directly from us

brake pads run $116.76 for a complete set (both sides)" Nice to know I can get pads there but would be nice to shop around. Whats with the mystery some of the makers have? :Shrug:

Disc Brakes
11” Disc / Dual Piston VW
Pads - #311 – 698 – 151B (Pads) Bendix #DB15, Federated #D30A, EBC #DP-4105R Yellowstuff Pads
Calipers - #311 – 615 – 107 & 108 (Calipers)(Beck / Arnley #0770229S, Cardone #19 – 230 & 231

Thanks to Solidbob

Last edited:
Disc Brakes
Pads - #311 – 698 – 151B (Pads) Bendix #DB15, Federated #D30A, EBC #DP-4105R Yellowstuff Pads
Calipers - #311 – 615 – 107 & 108 (Calipers)(Beck / Arnley #0770229S, Cardone #19 – 230 & 231

Thanks so much set PM thanking you also +1

Disc Brakes

Your welcome, this was my Post.... as Roadsmith uses the same parts..... and VW Brakes

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png