Burnt By A Member , Or Former Member

One nice thing about the Internet is the name gets out to more people. Now if there was a permanent hallway that everyone can check to see if their favorite mechanics, are jips.

Well I should have known better than to do business on a handshake. Redneck Trikes by Ray Henry made me a deal for $5K to build me a VW trike and I would represent his trikes here where I live. I planned a vacation for Aug. 2013 after paying him most of the money. Well ole Ray Henry kept making excuses and making new delivery dates. I had to go ahead and purchase a two wheel bike to have any kind of pleasure riding.Then I just tried to keep peace hoping to get something, the trike or money.It will soon be a year ( April ) since paying Redneck Trikes . I've had enough. I am filing papers in his county court. I gave Ray Henry all kinds of ways to make me whole again and he just wouldn't make the effort. Don't know if any of ya'll have had any dealings with him. Just wanted to share this so maybe I can save somebody the headaches I have been dealing with. Worse part, I had to borrow money to buy the two wheeler. Anyway, hope everyone stays safe and warm, Cajun

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know what else to do. Anybody else been burnt by this guy?
:gah::Trike1::gah: Wishing you a better day, having forum's like this help us all.

I know this post is a little old, but I just have to say something. I too was burned by this guy. He talks a good game but puts out a poor quality product. I paid top dollar for my trike and it spent more time off the road and in shops than it did on the road. Once he delivers the product he does not stand behind it. I hope he is out of business. I can not stress this enough... If you are considering this guy DON'T!!!! I hope the author of this thread got some kind of justice.... I sure did not.

I think it's good to keep light on this person that has done trash conversions. Sad for those customer that used him. These are costly machines, and to be screwed over by the builder, well you know the story.

:Coffee: If you paid with a debit or credit card and did not receive the product contact the bank or credit card co.
Mine stands behind money I was ripped off for. They pay me back and go after the thief themselves:Shrug:.

Don't know if any of this applies but maybe worth mentioning?

As I read it, the OP paid for a trike build and/or repair that was a piece of junk build and/or repair. I wasn't like buying a tool or something.

As I read it, the OP paid for a trike build and/or repair that was a piece of junk build and/or repair. I wasn't like buying a tool or something.

All I know
I bought a car part on the internet and the company turned out to be a scam so I never received the part nor get satisfaction from the company.

The bank paid me back the money is was scammed out of.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png