• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Jacking up the rear end

I use floor jack at the tie-down points. I suggest removing the tires to facilitate ease of access to exhaust. Once the tires are off, put jack stands under hubs and remove floor jack. I have a stock 2010 Harley Tri glide with the Lehman conversion. I am not sure if it's the same as yours. Good luck........Mark

Hi this is Jaime from Lehman Trikes. I happened across this thread today and thought I would run back and ask our conversion guys. They said if you don't have a hitch kit, then place a 2x4 between the hitch mounts on the rear frame (I took a picture of it - below) and then jack it up. Hope this helps!

unnamed.jpg

Heres a new attachment at Harbor freight for a floor jack. You can adjust the width because the sides slide in or out individually. And you can adjust the individual pad height from the one I saw in the store last week. Might be good for a solid axle trike.
image_22549.jpg

LLS....

....ONLY applies to Lehman...trust me. So, to the OP: You can only ask a Lehman owner that has the LLS. Jack up, two jack stands under frame, allowing the LLS to drop. Your wheels will come off easier also. I have the proto #1 from Lehman. Stay in contact with them frequently. Only 3-4 employees in Spearfish currently, but Lori is "top notch". Will PM you. Johnny

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png