would you like some whine with that cheese....

Was just in Ark City all week. Had those lows. Then 40'F and rain Fri. I hear I was just escaping snow when I left late Fri. Of course, all that snow seems to have followed me home and will be here Sun-Mon. Supposed to fly to the land of Cheese Heads. I'm sure flight will be cancelled. Damn that groundhog.

Yeah, Im gonna whine again.

It is the FIRST of March

Its 16 degrees

and the freezing rain and sleet are STILL falling.

I dont think I have ever hated winter this much.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.....

I just love being a Snowbird! My Canadian friends are freezing their butts off in Calgary, AB and I'm currently enjoying 77F in Arizona. We're going to leave Monday for Houston and spend a couple weeks riding through Texas and southern New Mexico - see if we can spot an Alien in Roswell. :)

:GL1800::GL1800::GL1800::GL1800:

I dont think I have ever hated winter this much.

Couldn't agree more! It's been too damn cold to do ANYTHING, including work on the trike to get it ready for the elusive day when this crap finally breaks!

I go to the garage and start it, just to hear it run!! :Shrug:

would you like some salt in those wounds to go with the cheese..... ive just got home from a group ride with a local custom harley shop. weather was spectacular. between 90 and 95 all day. i have topped up my tan, maybe even a bit sunburnt where my t shirt sleeves flap about.

Count me in for some whine, I'm sick of the snow and cold. My mood wasn't improved much as I was watching the weather channel while eating breakfast. They had some Doctor talking about how our unusually warm weather in the west coast and cold in the east is compliments of thunder storm patterns in the tropics. The bad Doctor said we will see more of the same through March and possibly through May.

Ok, here goes, I know I will get blasted but..... Yesterday morning 58 then up to 72 and bright sunshine. What a great day to spend on the bike. Sorry, just had to do it. Now don't get me wrong, we have had more snow this year than we have had in a long time (snow at least one day a week for 4 weeks). Heck, one time we got almost 4 inches. Had to be off work 3 days :-(

Ok, here goes, I know I will get blasted but..... Yesterday morning 58 then up to 72 and bright sunshine. What a great day to spend on the bike. Sorry, just had to do it. Now don't get me wrong, we have had more snow this year than we have had in a long time (snow at least one day a week for 4 weeks). Heck, one time we got almost 4 inches. Had to be off work 3 days :-(

As I have just returned from the store with my milk, bread, and TP in order to ready myself for another "dusting" of 8-12" of snow, having read this, I now am going back out to the kitchen to look for my cork screw.:gah:;)

Got an empty room with two beds in it. Come south and ride, ride, ride. (sorry, I know this summer when it's 102 with 98% humidity and we are struggling to breath and when you park the bike and forget to cover the seat and you roast your buns, you guys will remind me of this).

In KC this lovely morning, it is 2 degrees with 2" of snow and sleet. Going down to 10 below tonight. Winter can SUCK AN EGG!

OK while I'm reading this thread I'm thinking to myself "Here I sit in Ohio on the 2nd of March with a Trike and trailer that is totally prepped and ready to go" and its freakin snowing and miserable cold! This just isn't right! Do you suppose I've made the
Trike Gods angry? :D :D :D

Well, as they say in Ohio, id you don't like the weather just stick around for a few hours, it'll change. Hopefully !!!!!

Make mine Bleu with a glass of Sweet Tea (and a heaping side of Buffalo-Wings :D)...
Rain began here at 7am with 42*
Just now began to turn to Freezing Rain at 33* and is to continue mixed with dashes of Sleet until about 2am and temps dropping to around 20*
Then change over to Snow with temps holding at 20*-18* and continue with Snow until about 10am.
Total accumulation of Ice approx. 1/2"-1" with a topper of 3"-4" of Snow.
Trees down and Widespread Power Outages imminent.

Yippee ;)

BAH!!! 3rd coldest winter EVER here in the Chicago area. if that's not bad enough it is also the 3rd snowiest winter EVER!!! Bought a "new" to me '95 GoldWing with a CSC trike kit late last October and didn't ride it then. I put it straight into storage. Now it looks like I'll never get to ride it!! Or, I might have to put skis on it. BAH!! Oh, did I already say that?

:laugh: Now thats funny, one way to keep positive.

Gas just jumped here last night 25 cents a gallon. They say it is because the refineries are switching over to "summer blend" right now. I think they can take their time for a while. We may get to 50 today but the roads are still full of salt from Sunday's storm and wet from melting that a ride might now make sense. Damn, I hate Winter, Fall and early Spring.

48 and sunny yesterday.....rode a little....
37, cloudy, windy and cold today............
Supposed to be 58 and sunny Monday.....:Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png