What did you do to your Trike this week?

We made the trip to Alabama and we are getting ready to store the trailer, till we pick it up in late November for our Snowbird season in Florida.

I tried something new this year, I secured the trike down with over the rear tires straps, rather than tieing it down with the trailer hitch. This way it puts all the strain on the tires, not the suspension, as before. Worked well, but had one problem, it is very difficult to get the strap over the tires as the body in very close, so Janice's small hands came into play, getting the straps over the tires.

We will be back in November, with hopes of good weather from NH to Alabama, then Florida.

Rosy

I gutted my stock mufflers of the packing, opened up the baffles and put them back on

Guess I got sick of my Fishtails

My M8 runs about 25 degrees cooler now and does not bark any more

It has a low deep sound now like it should have:vxtyaq:

Time to start thinking very seriously about heading South for the winter.

But, need to be thinking of what new bling I will be putting on my trike. More lights to the rear end, so people can see me at night! Or, replace some of the bling on the trike which has been on since 2002, and it is starting to look very Old, with the chrome starting to peel, not good! Maybe Old Saint Nick will have something under the tree for my trike...

So, what are you going to be doing to your Baby?

Any New information on the Avon Front Tire, how is it wearing?

Well, we hope you the Best Hoilday Season ever, from the trikers in New Hampshire!

🍗🍗🍗🍗 🎄🎄🎄🎄 🍾🍾🍾

Rosy

Jealousy here in NH! LOL Most of the trikes are in storeage for the winter. We sit around the fireplace and dream of things to come! Or, in a lot of cases, we work on our trikes to get ready for spring.

Ride safe when you are on the road, & Happy Holidays!

Rosy

Just let it sit all by its lonesome in my garage for the last few days while i pretended to deer hunt with with my Grandson tagging along, Him with his BB gun and me with my 45/70......And who cares if we didn't see any thing, It brought back memories when i hunted that way with my Sons..30/35 years ago.....:clapping:

Memories forever...you will be amazed how much the children will remember those times! My son brings up senerious of different events, which I can not remember..

Treasure them, for they will be wonderful to bring up in later years when we do not do hunting or any outdoor activities any more!

Rosy

Memories forever...you will be amazed how much the children will remember those times! My son brings up senerious of different events, which I can not remember..

Treasure them, for they will be wonderful to bring up in later years when we do not do hunting or any outdoor activities any more!

Rosy

Just get down to Alabama, take it out of the trailer, clean than northern dirt off and air out the trailer before you cross there North Florida border next week! LOL Have a safe trip down, say hello to the family and we will see you in a week. Tomg

Isn't wonderful to have Friends who do not like cold weather! Air my trailer out before you come into Florida, I promise to leave the cold at the border, well maybe! 😜 ⛄⛄❄️❄️

Should be rolling into Florida by December 1. 🐊 🐊 🐊 🦀🦀🦀 🌴🌴🌴

See you guys & gals soon! 🏌️🏌️🏊🏊

Rosy

Florida get ready, Friday we head your way, from Alabama, you will notice a cold spell developed as we cross the state line. Not the Tom G. Is correct, but you never know! LOL

⛄❄️, a gift from New Hampshire to Florida!

Sunshine State, we are coming!

I will be able to put more bling on the trike, outside, not in a cold basement like in NH. 👍

Rosy & Janice

Finally had the place this afternoon to open up the 107....I was on a 10 mile stretch of highway 4 lanes wide and i held it at 90mph in the left lane, And it was nowhere near being taped out...I very rarely drive that fast but the next lane over the traffic was moving at least 80/85...So i said what the Hey.....Lets see what this thing can do...:Shrug:

There are places out here in the Southwest that the speed limit is 80mph. I like riding the 2 lane roads and doing around 60, can see a lot more that way. I have run along in the fast lane a few times and that means 95+. It does make me a little uncomfortable, as I age things go by just too fast. Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png