What did you do to your Trike this week?

Great job on both the "fix" and the photo!

See Old Dogs can learn new tricks, we do not have to stay on the porch, while the pack is running! Now we can join them!

Rosy

I parked mine in the enclosed trailer at the campground after we got done riding it Sunday. We are headed back north for a couple of weeks for Christmas with grandkids and my Dr. appointments at Mayo. Plan to be riding the Hill Country again by the second week of January for a couple of months.

I am going to try and find some side marker LEDs for my trike. Put them on the Aqua Boards in the front. I saw those on a Hannigan trike a few years ago. But, need to find the correct size to fit in the slots.

Then figure out, where to put some side markers towards the rear.

Looking at the trike from the side, I believe it needs more side markers, so maybe they will see me better and not get T-boned!

Anybody have side markers on their Hannigan trike? If so, will you please post pictures, so we can see them.

Thanks,

Rosy

LED's are the way to go, less drain on the alt./batt./charging system. Can't help on what will fit your ride...

More important Rosy: PLEASE send some Sunshine State Warm Air back up to your "Homies" here in NH, ASAP!!!!!!:D

Love to Pete, but it is "cold" here in Florida! 52F here in NSB, which is cold for the Floridians! I am walking around in short sleeve shirts, while everybody else is in their winter clothes!

They look at me, and maybe say to themselves, Yup, another Snowbird! LOL

Yes, the winter is very cold in NH, my next door neighbor's car could be frozen, they didn't check the antifreeze and the overflow is slushy, not a very good thing.

Rosy

I am going to try and find some side marker LEDs for my trike. Put them on the Aqua Boards in the front. I saw those on a Hannigan trike a few years ago. But, need to find the correct size to fit in the slots.

Then figure out, where to put some side markers towards the rear.

Looking at the trike from the side, I believe it needs more side markers, so maybe they will see me better and not get T-boned!

Anybody have side markers on their Hannigan trike? If so, will you please post pictures, so we can see them.

Thanks,

Rosy

Rosy, here are a couple of different sets on Amazon you may want to take a look at:

https://www.amazon.com/TMH-submersi...49574&sr=8-16&keywords=led+side+marker+lights

https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-indi...49355&sr=8-12&keywords=led+side+marker+lights

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png