Waiting, waiting, waiting...................

Nice, Joe! You'll be all ready when the kit arrives. Now that is a great way to wait!!!!!

Wow I RED trike I heard they are the fastest .

How cool a 1800 i love them. What kit are you using? I really hate the thought they didnt use the 1800 on the fury. What were they thinking?

Joe, how much of the build are you doing yourself. The pics look like you are uncrating the new parts in a shop. Fun if you can be part of it too!!!!!

Glad to see a real working garage ( as neat as mine ) brother in law has painted floors and polished tools hanging on hooks and every tool in the tool box is in a holder . but then he has other people work on his car so he don't use them <LOL> Looks like it will be a great looking and handling machine .

I agree with John, garages are for workin' in, not for showin' off. I'd much rather show off what comes out of mine!

Build looks great! Lookin' forward to the final product (I know you are too!).

Joe, how much of the build are you doing yourself. The pics look like you are uncrating the new parts in a shop. Fun if you can be part of it too!!!!!
Yep, we are uncrating the parts from Road Smith.
Doing it all myself Nana. With help from my riding Brothers in the pictures. I did all of the disassembly and it was a blast.
I agree guys, garages are made for working................not looking good. :yes:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png