Maggie Valley 2015

Weekend after Labor should be fine for me. Wing Ding is in Huntsville next year and I always like to see what I can't have for my Wing. By the way it is on Labor day next year.

Either one works for me. I will make some calls today and check on availability and rates for both time slots.

Randy are we doing Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed OR are we doing Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat. Is this going to be the National Ralley for 2015 or has the National date & Location not yet been set? If your going to have a scout party in July-- Aug-- Sept--Oct-- Please let me know will be there. Pls Call 847-274-7766 Charlie D.

- - - Updated - - -

Scary thing for us northern people. Shooting for late Sept early Oct could mean a real chilly ride home. Some of us ride to rally's. I have seen snow up here in October. Once you hit NJ the weather can be quite cold.

John how about 2d week of sept? Charlie D

Last edited:
leave peeping

The leaves here in the mountains start changing about the 10th of October and reach their peak the last week of October. The leave season in the mountains is a sight to behold.
MTN RIDER

Looking at some motel rates, it seems the first weekend after Laborday is the cheapest :Shrug: Maybe cheaper rates, good weather, meeting everyone, is more important than looking at all the dead leaves. :laugh: :Shrug::AllGood:

After Labor Day is a good idea. I'm in. I'll be there. I want to ride the Dragon again dealsgap.com/maps-dragon.html

So ... arrive Thur. Sept. 10. Depart Sunday, Sept. 13:cool:

Looking at some motel rates, it seems the first weekend after Laborday is the cheapest :Shrug: Maybe cheaper rates, good weather, meeting everyone, is more important than looking at all the dead leaves. :laugh: :Shrug::AllGood:

Hey Grillmaster are we going to do a scouting run to check it out? What motel had the best price? The mostest for the cheepest? Looking fwd to Maggie Valley Charlie D.ThumbUp

Hey Grillmaster are we going to do a scouting run to check it out? What motel had the best price? The mostest for the cheepest? Looking fwd to Maggie Valley Charlie D.ThumbUp

Hey D, I looked at a few motels and found them from $89 and up. But i'm not sure where would be the best place to stay for riding??? :Shrug: This is where some locals could jump in and make suggestions. The lowest prices started the first weekend after Labor day. Monday the 1st is Labor day and the following Sat the 6th were the lowest rates and go up from there. But hey, we have time to plan this all out with everyone and get ideas on dates and make a plan.

Looking forward to it ThumbUp

All of the Motels are pretty much lined up on both sides of the main drag (Hwy 19) through Maggie Valley.....in the past the Event has been hosted at the Four Seasons, and last time a combination of the Best Western and Microtel.....They are next door to each Other.....we will see.....;)...ThumbUp

I loved the Four Seasons, but our gatherings have gotten too big. I can't comment on Microtel since I didn't stay there, but the Best Western wasn't bad either.....big enough for most of our group, plenty of chairs outside for sitting and visiting, and close enough to walk to several eateries (Joey's comes to mind with very fond memories! ;)).

Wish I could be part of the scouting party - loved the Maggie Valley area! Maybe this time I'll actually get a chance to go inside the museum in Cherokee! ;)

Yet another excellent idea, Randy & Marge! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png