Harley Freewheeler Trike Owners Thread

Waiting for summer.

100-0149.jpg

I wanna start by saying sorry i don't know how to navigate in a forum,new to this ,but hope to learn quick,

that being said i just purchase a 2017 freewheeler and trying to get back to riding. Im disabled so i require some different things to make the bike work for me...looking forward to ride again soon...

Victor.........Welcome To Trike-Talk..........:clapping:......

I wanna start by saying sorry i don't know how to navigate in a forum,new to this ,but hope to learn quick, that being said i just purchase a 2017 freewheeler and trying to get back to riding. Im disabled so i require some different things to make the bike work for me...looking forward to ride again soon...

Welcome to the forum.

Howdy All,

Picked up my new (to me) FLRT Sunday and great to back with Knees-in-the-breeze after 9 yr hiatus. Found this place on a Bing search for a Tech Question and after checking out a few Threads, knew needed to sign up and jump in.

Lotsa good info and shared knowledge here that I'm sure will come in handy being new to and starting out on the 3-wheeled leg of my life's Motorcycle journey ThumbUp

Great Day to All & Thanks in advance for all the advice & help this Trike Newbie will need a TON of ;)

Attachments

• FLRT 3.jpg
    FLRT 3.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 92
Howdy All,

Picked up my new (to me) FLRT Sunday and great to back with Knees-in-the-breeze after 9 yr hiatus. Found this place on a Bing search for a Tech Question and after checking out a few Threads, knew needed to sign up and jump in.

Lotsa good info and shared knowledge here that I'm sure will come in handy being new to and starting out on the 3-wheeled leg of my life's Motorcycle journey ThumbUp

Great Day to All & Thanks in advance for all the advice & help this Trike Newbie will need a TON of ;)

Nice looking Freewheeler, I had a 15 that color.

It served me well.

You picked the best place to be for all things 3 wheeled

Never Rode a Trike. Going for Test Ride Next Week

Been on two wheels since I was 16. That was 50 some years ago. Due to balance issues I quit riding and it's killing me. (The not riding) I'm a minimalist so the bagger stuff was never of interest. When I saw the Freewheeler several years ago I was intrigued, but I had serious reservations about the Twin Cam motor and didn't pursue it. Then along came the Milwaukee Eight. And in 114 inch! I'm going for a test ride after the 4th of July holiday. :)

Been on two wheels since I was 16. That was 50 some years ago. Due to balance issues I quit riding and it's killing me. (The not riding) I'm a minimalist so the bagger stuff was never of interest. When I saw the Freewheeler several years ago I was intrigued, but I had serious reservations about the Twin Cam motor and didn't pursue it. Then along came the Milwaukee Eight. And in 114 inch! I'm going for a test ride after the 4th of July holiday. :)

John.........Welcome To Trike-Talk......:wave4:.....

Welcome to Trike Talk John.

The Freewheeler is a hot rod, you will like it

The 114 is a sleeper in this Trike, hang on;)

I have been scouring the Internet with search queries like "Freewheeler Problems", "Things wrong with the Freewheeler", "Freewheeler Ride Issues" and the like. Have not come up with a single complaint except for one guy that said his back bothered him after a long ride. I rode rigid frame Harley's for 10 years and, yeah, that was a while ago, but that's not my concern. If I wanted luxury I'd get a Cadillac. Seems everybody likes the M8 motor and found nothing but praise for the performance of the 114 that currently powers the Freewheeler. I'm excited. It's been four years since I've been on a bike, for reasons. I'm thinking it's been way too long and everything seems to be coming together.

I have been scouring the Internet with search queries like "Freewheeler Problems", "Things wrong with the Freewheeler", "Freewheeler Ride Issues" and the like. Have not come up with a single complaint except for one guy that said his back bothered him after a long ride. I rode rigid frame Harley's for 10 years and, yeah, that was a while ago, but that's not my concern. If I wanted luxury I'd get a Cadillac. Seems everybody likes the M8 motor and found nothing but praise for the performance of the 114 that currently powers the Freewheeler. I'm excited. It's been four years since I've been on a bike, for reasons. I'm thinking it's been way too long and everything seems to be coming together.

👍👍:: likewise I haven’t heard any bad vibes about the Freewheeler..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png