Use Coupon Code: Save10
In Checkout

Or Call In Your Order at 662.252.8828​

<tbody>
</tbody>

P48e.jpg

See All the Photos & Details by Clicking V-STACK

Re: ***Introductory Special on Velocity Stack Intakes from DK Custom***

You can upgrade to the Outlaw V-Stack Air Intake Complete System without doing any dyno work or adding tuners IF you leave the stock exhaust in place.

Bike5.jpg

Kelsey

This intake is as free flowing as you can get and you have the option of the 1.5'' V-Stack or the 3'' V-Stack!

Kelsey

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SAVE WHILE YOU CAN :)
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

Kelsey
[/FONT]

I like! My Dyna would look good wearing one of these.

Do you need to put a rain coat on it when it rains?

Would it be wise to re auto tune after installing?

Do you need to put a rain coat on it when it rains?

Would it be wise to re auto tune after installing?

Heavy rain would be good to have a rain sock.

If you already have a free flowing A/C, no new tune is needed.

If your replacing the stock A/C and still have the stock exhaust, no new tune is needed.

With your Power Vision, would not hurt to do an auto-tune, but I doubt you will see much change in the tune from the auto-tune if you're going from another free flowing intake to this one.

There is an exception...if you currently have a free flowing A/C, but it is still dumping the crankcase pressure into the air cleaner...when you switch to the V-Stack, you are now putting only clean, cooler, more oxygen rich air into the combustion chambers. While you do not Need (no damage will occur if you don't) to do a new tune, it would certainly be beneficial...you now have more oxygen, and that means you can have a stronger combustion stroke!

Kevin

Kevin

Does it come with a rain sock? Or do you know of one that fits? We don't get much rain here in the "high desert", but we usually do when I'm on a trip.

I have a sock that fits the HD stage one air cleaner, but I doubt that will fit.

Does it come with a rain sock? Or do you know of one that fits? We don't get much rain here in the "high desert", but we usually do when I'm on a trip.

I have a sock that fits the HD stage one air cleaner, but I doubt that will fit.

They currently do not come with one. Devin and Kevin(DK) are in the process in looking for a Rain Sock now that will go with the V-Stack. You can check back with us or even if you would like you can call the office and we can contact you when we do find one :)

Kelsey

- - - Updated - - -

Save-Money-Images_of_MOney-630x472.jpg

Kelsey

Heavy rain would be good to have a rain sock.

If you already have a free flowing A/C, no new tune is needed.

If your replacing the stock A/C and still have the stock exhaust, no new tune is needed.

With your Power Vision, would not hurt to do an auto-tune, but I doubt you will see much change in the tune from the auto-tune if you're going from another free flowing intake to this one.

There is an exception...if you currently have a free flowing A/C, but it is still dumping the crankcase pressure into the air cleaner...when you switch to the V-Stack, you are now putting only clean, cooler, more oxygen rich air into the combustion chambers. While you do not Need (no damage will occur if you don't) to do a new tune, it would certainly be beneficial...you now have more oxygen, and that means you can have a stronger combustion stroke!

Kevin

Kevin

With this ac, where does the crank case dump to?

After seeing them on a bike I can say they are real well made and look great!

With this ac, where does the crank case dump to?

There are several choice in external breathers- you can see them at the following links

http://www.dkcustomproducts.com/Pre...Cam-Touring-Softail-Dyna-DK-PR-DIS-BRT-TC.htm

http://www.dkcustomproducts.com/Pre...Cam-Touring-Softail-Dyna-DK-PR-DIS-BRT-TC.htm

or the Black, Polished Aluminum, or Brass Breather Bolts at this link-

http://www.dkcustomproducts.com/All-Twin-Cam-Engines_c76.htm

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png