This is the day i have been waiting for

J.T.M.

Reaction score
Today I pick up the Hannigan Transformer trike kit on my 2010 Ultra Classic. I have been waiting on this day since Feb. I have never been on a trike as a passenger or rider and have about 75 miles to ride home. Hannigan has done a super job on the kit I am sure glad Perry Noel put me onto Hannigan trike kits. This thing in awesome and is sure to be a lot of fun. If everything goes according to plan it is going to get more miles put on it this summer than it has on it now. I am not committing to do anything that will interfere with our riding.
THANKS HANNIGAN!!!!

You will enjoy it for sure:pepper:
I am some what surprised by you saying you have never been on a trike:xzqxz:
1. Remember, Don't put you feet down.
2. You are wider than a bike now. Watch you turns(curbs) and especially watch the "islands" at the gas pump:AGGHH:
3. You don't lean(countersteer) in corners anymore. You steer:Dorag:
4. Tell your passenger to counter act the feeling of being "thrown off" in a corner to push down with the "out side" foot on the passenger floor board. The amount to push will come automatic with pratice!
It will take only a short time to adapt and you will do great.

Put over 100 miles on it today. Love it!!!!!! The irs is great and it seemed to handle better the faster I drove. After the first few miles and scary moments everything was great. Hannigan really knows what they are doing. I may never get back on the 2 wheel super glide. We plan to spend the day on it tomorrow. I will post plenty of pics tomorrow night when I get back.DSCN0826.JPG

Put over 100 miles on it today. Love it!!!!!! The irs is great and it seemed to handle better the faster I drove. After the first few miles and scary moments everything was great. Hannigan really knows what they are doing. I may never get back on the 2 wheel super glide. We plan to spend the day on it tomorrow. I will post plenty of pics tomorrow night when I get back.View attachment 26643

Looks good, now all you have to do is ride the snot out of it.

DSCN0837.JPGDSCN0840.JPGDSCN0841.JPGDSCN0842.JPGDSCN0843.JPG
Here she is and she rides as good as she looks. We rode around all day and had a great time. I always heard a trike rides rougher than a bike but this one does not, it really rides a little softer and smoother than it did as a two wheeler. I will never go back. The wife wants to ride all the time now, she loves it.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png