Lehman Trike Parts & Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the rotors in stock @ $400.00 pr and free shipping to CONUS.

The manufacturer is Wilwood but they are only available through Lehman (Champion). I don't have the number here but will forward it when I get to work. 4am here..... I also have brake pads $34.00 per wheel plus shipping. These are EBC pads FA314SV available at most aftermarket bike shops.

How do you know what rearend you have I have a 2006 GL1800 with a 2007 Kit what would the brake pad Numbers be for this

Thanks

Lanny

Your answer should be above.....:D

Lehman parts diagram

Hi Mick, Just wondering if you ever got to your other computer with the part diagram and Ford rearend info on it. I think it would be greatly appreciated by all on the board to be able to access the Ford info. Thanks.

I'll chime in here with some info. Many times if you need info such as you want youre better off calling the tech line. Theyll give you the info you need and if they cant answer your question right away theyll take your number and call you back. When you email a lot of these trike companies the email goes from one person who gets the emails to the one who has the info and then they get back to you. So sometimes it might take a couple of days or more.

I was once told by a rep that "If they really needed the info right now they would call rather than email!" so take it FWIW. Your rear end in your trike is a Ford and you can get seals,bearings,gaskets and u-joints at your local auto parts store. Unfortunately my parts diagram and blow up is on my other computer along with the link.

Trailer hitch

I have a 2002 Goldwing with the Lehman trike kit..I'm looking for a trailer hitch..If anyone has one for sale..please let me know...

Ford differential bearings for Lehman trikes

The bearings for the Ford differential that was used in Lehman trike are not available from Ford. That Ford differential was from a Pinto, Bobcat, Monarch etc. I had to replace all the differential bearings in my 2000 Goldwing trike with a Commander kit on it. The trans shop had to hit Bearing supply houses for bearings. They were able to match those bearings and re-do the differential. I do not know when Lehman or Champion quite using those Ford differentials

Actually, anyone who needs bearings can go to a bearing house to get a match for those bearings for any of the differentials used in Lehman trike kits. Much cheaper at Bearing houses.

The bearings for the Ford differential that was used in Lehman trike are not available from Ford. That Ford differential was from a Pinto, Bobcat, Monarch etc. I had to replace all the differential bearings in my 2000 Goldwing trike with a Commander kit on it. The trans shop had to hit Bearing supply houses for bearings. They were able to match those bearings and re-do the differential. I do not know when Lehman or Champion quite using those Ford differentials

Actually, anyone who needs bearings can go to a bearing house to get a match for those bearings for any of the differentials used in Lehman trike kits. Much cheaper at Bearing houses.

mcMaster Carr is a pretty good source also.

Service Manual/light bar

I am new to this site and to the trike work in general. I recently purchased a 2007 Suzuki C90 with a Lehman trike kit installed on it. I have always done a lot of my own maintenance so I am looking for a copy of the service/repair manual for my trike. If anyone has on, electric or paper, I would be glad to pay for a copy.

Also, I am looking for light bar suggestions since my trike had a fairing installed on it at the Lehman factory.

My email is stanley175@verizon.net.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne

Reverse gear

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks
Hi, Lee
I have a 2012 HD Ultra Classic with a Lehman LLS Renegade Conversion.
Prior to the conversion I had a Champion Reverse gear fitted, and had no problems with it.
Since the conversion, When I first start the engine and its cold, it goes into reverse perfect, but once the engine is warm like after 10km every time I try and put it into reverse it crunches something awful, I am concerned about doing serious damage to the gear box.
Do you have any ideas.

thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png