Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Alabama is strict on some things. The very law that was made to protect her may bite her.
If there are no one present or files a protest through the DA she could get a break.

I was shocked, WE have a lot of kids over at our house a lot. Brandon, my stepson, is very popular. A good christian young man. So we have a lot of company most of the time. I had 4 for the past 5 days, it's down to 2 tonight. Their all good kids. But when I heard it almost fell out. She was one that I picked on a lot and she was always smiling.

I hope she really learns something from this in either case.

In Alabama is strict on some things. The very law that was made to protect her may bite her.
If there are no one present or files a protest through the DA she could get a break.

I was shocked, WE have a lot of kids over at our house a lot. Brandon, my stepson, is very popular. A good christian young man. So we have a lot of company most of the time. I had 4 for the past 5 days, it's down to 2 tonight. Their all good kids. But when I heard it almost fell out. She was one that I picked on a lot and she was always smiling.

I hope she really learns something from this in either case.
Kids get stupid...it's just how they are. I just hope if she's a good kid, that's taken into consideration, and they don't try to destroy her. Politics can be goofy though, and DAs are elected officials.

All of em are my kids and I have to try to look after them.
I just hope her mom keeps her cool in court.
I love her to death but she scares me for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Well movie went off, time to get some rest.
Take care
dd

All of em are my kids and I have to try to look after them.
I just hope her mom keeps her cool in court.
I love her to death but she scares me for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Well movie went off, time to get some rest.
Take care
dd

See you tomorrow (night).

I'm here now. Had to get up early to make a flag mount for one of the trikes.
Almost finished. Turned out pretty good I think. No problem with any speed and I will be using a 3 x 5 flag.
I make a lot of things for folks and myself.

Consitter, Would I be out of line to ask in what job you are required to retire at the ripe old age of 57? From your screen name I'm guessing you might work in a prison, but a riding buddy of mine worked in the prison system in New York state and wasn't required to retire at a certain age. Guess that could vary from one location to another, if that's even what you do.

I worked rotating shifts in an oil refinery for almost 15 years until they yanked the rug out from under all of us. Then went to another chemical plant and worked every shift but days until I retired 6 years ago. I'm just now starting to sleep normally again.

Shift work sure ages ya, doesn't it!

PC

Shift work is hard on a person. After retiring I did some shift work for a short time. Stayed tired all the time.
Oh, I retired at the age of 38, that was in 1988.
Love the Military.:pepper:

​They're all asleep !

Well...kinda. I was actually at home instead of work, so yeah, I was sleeping. Or at least I think I was sleeping.

Wednesday morning was my daughter's first day of school. I took her in of the trike. She was thrilled!

Tonight, I'm working O/T to earn the money for the trike payment.

I get up every morning between 1:00 am and (usually) 2:00 am......I'm watching Ya'll......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good grief, skuuter! Are you an insomniac? I understand consitter and a few others being up all night because of their jobs.

I only sleep 3 to 4 hours a night and get up at 3am :Coffee: (to go pee) then get online for awhile until the news comes on TV.

Just how many of us are online in the wee hours of the morning do you suppose? I'll try to remember to check the stats tomorrow morning. :Meds:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png