Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure ya can. Bet you could book passage on a barge toter. Ride it down the Ohio to Cairo, IL. Then follow the Great River Road route north on the IL side of the Mississippi River.

Scott, glad you liked the pics.

Dbl Trbl and ol school, you'd both enjoy our Tin Duster event in October.

2010 and it seems to get larger every year. If you can name any vehicle from the past you'll find two or more at this event. Set the date in October and you won't be disappointed. City block, after city block of superb vehicles.

Tin Dusters Event

We have the same kind of event yearly in Fishkill NY, as they close the town street and line up about 1/4mile with cars. But it's not free, it's NY !!

We have the same kind of event yearly in Fishkill NY, as they close the town street and line up about 1/4mile with cars. But it's not free, it's NY !!

I don't know about that! NYC doe's Get all that free water:laugh: they've stolen ''Fair and Square'' 'From the hard pan farmers of Up-State NY.......:D

I've got an old Air Force buddy in Venice IL, how far is that from this event??

Two routes he could take.

Dual lane all the way. I-70 W to US-62 N, 136.6 miles, 70 and 65 speed limits.
or
Il-100 to Il-96, which is two-way traffic, 133.7, more scenic, 55 miles an hour speed limits, the most time to travel.

Maybe 20-25 minutes difference in time, two-way a rougher ride. By car I'd take the first route, bike I'd take the 2nd.

I don't know about that! NYC doe's Get all that free water:laugh: they've stolen ''Fair and Square'' 'From the hard pan farmers of Up-State NY.......:D

I like it when the news raves how to stay cool with the fire hydrants wide open while they take there baths as it all runs into the river:gah:

Just think, free education, the USA to be run by career students .

Isn't that where we are now? Being a Senator was never meant to be a lifetime career either but here we are. What would these people do if they couldn't stay being a student or some political position? They don't have common sense so who would want them?;)

What, no heat in those trucks?
Catfish is right. Truck has heat. I'm gonna need the jacket for the ride home.

On a somber note--I may have killed my iPad. I was trying to update through my phone, and all it will do now is tell me to hook up to iTunes. :(

At your own risk hold down the home button and power button at the same time and cross your toes. :D

Edit: On second thought it might be best to search youtube for a fix on a computer for your iPad. Might be your safest avenue. Search-> enable ipad

At your own risk hold down the home button and power button at the same time and cross your toes. :D

Edit: On second thought it might be best to search youtube for a fix on a computer for your iPad. Might be your safest avenue. Search-> enable ipad
Already tried both routes. Nothing works. Hopefully hooking it up to iTunes in the morning will. :Shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png