Trike Talk Northeast 2016 Registration

Won't arrive till late Tuesday afternoon. Probably be beat up by then and ready for a nice cocktail. As said before, don't stop the bus for me, I usualy blend in.

Won't arrive till late Tuesday afternoon. Probably be beat up by then and ready for a nice cocktail. As said before, don't stop the bus for me, I usualy blend in.
Well, Tuesday is Dover-Portsmouth Day with dinner a walk away from where you will be staying. I believe 5PM is the schedule time at The Farm over looking the Cochecco River in Dover.
So, nice refreshment, good company, good food, good scenery, what more could you ask for!
See you when you get in, if not then, there are many places to eat if you come in a little later in Dover. Park the iron horse and meander around till you see a menu you like, then sit and enjoy!
Rosy

Hi guys we are getting close , Reg.& I would like to try & make the ride on Wed. to Maine , Nubble light , then to Hampton beach if that is still the plan ,? BUT , I agree with 1dn5up ,don't stop the bus for us , maybe we could meet you guys at Nubble light if ok & try to blend in ThumbUp thanks , captain h

Bus leaving Days Inn 9 AM, just about every day to different locations.
Join us if you can any where along the route.
We will be taking the coastal route, from Maine to Hampton.
Rosy

My son got scuba certified there also. We used to go a lot to watch other scuba divers and watch people get certified, or not. Saw one girl shoot out of the water without any equipment, apparently she panicked when she had to remove her equipment and put it back on.
Had a friend going along the "kelp highway", took a right turn and met face to face with a seal. Panick for a second!LOL
See you soon.
Rosy

Medical Emergency

I am heading to the hospital with a medical emergency!
Will not be able to host Gathering.
So, please call motel as soon as possible and tell them it was a medical emergency and get your money back, or you can come North and do your own thing.
I am so sorry...
Rosy

Sorry to hear this Rosy.
Hoping all goes well for you medically, & your back in the saddle soon for the remainder of our short riding seasonThumbUp

Take care of your self, health comes before everything else. We all know you will be riding again soon. Again take care and you will be in our prayers.
Tom

Cancellation

Also posted under regular forum threads....

We are so very sorry, but it looks like we'll have to cancel this year's gathering. Rosy has a medical emergency, and I can't be away from home during the week. :(

Please be sure to call the hotel to cancel your reservations. If you don't give them at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged one night.

Just as an FYI - if you still want to make the trek to New Hampshire during those dates, the hotel has stated that they will honor the group rate. You just need to call and confirm with them that you still plan to use the room you reserved.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Again, we are very sorry about this!!

I am heading to the hospital with a medical emergency!
Will not be able to host Gathering.
So, please call motel as soon as possible and tell them it was a medical emergency and get your money back, or you can come North and do your own thing.
I am so sorry...
Rosy

We're all soooooo sorry to hear you are having problems Rosy!!! :AGGHH: :AGGHH: You will be in our prayers for sure! :xszpv: :xszpv:

Rosy, sorry to hear this. Do what the doctors tell you to do. I will be driving through your area around the 9th or 10th. I will stop and get the mirrors.

We'll all miss out on Rosy's Tour Guide skills this year, & hope to see him back for future gatherings....:clapping:

Anyone still planning on being in the area that wants to go out on a ride, I'm game...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png