Tilting Motor Works

:qpnmt:Interesting look, but they are on my Enemies List for their comment "Let's face it, riding a conventional rigid trike isn't that much fun compared to a motorcycle."
They apparently aren't riding them right.

They also make a two wheel/jet-ski, a quad runner/ski, and a amphibious diesel road/ski vehicle!

:qpnmt:Interesting look, but they are on my Enemies List for their comment "Let's face it, riding a conventional rigid trike isn't that much fun compared to a motorcycle."
They apparently aren't riding them right.

I agree and let's face the facts, why pay 9k just for another wheel so it will do the same thing as a conventional motorcycle. No better traction, still ground clearance issues and sluggish handling to boot. Plus now you have another harsh mc tire to replace at $200 a pop.
I have studied the leaning trike prospect and shelfed the idea as I view it as a novelty item at best. CanAm and HD have had patents on leaning trikes for some time now but I seriously doubt they will ever proceed.
A flat cornering trike will out perform any leaning trike hands down. Better weight transfer and no ground clearance issues gives them the edge.
Of course I'm an engineer, what do I know :)

I will say Bob is quite the proficient engineer and his product is well built and does lean like a motorcycle for the most part. But again why pay 10-11k for a 3rd expensive wheel just so it will act like a standard motorcycle (sort of).
The CanAm will run circles around it due to the unlimited ground clearance and proper weight shift.
Ever wonder why 99.9% if all vehicles on the road do not lean?

After over 1 million miles on 2 wheels I find 3 to be more fun and definitely better in the twisty corners especially on dirt and gravel. But to be fair everyone has their own ideas and opinions and variety is a good thing.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png