Tilting Motor Works

:qpnmt:Interesting look, but they are on my Enemies List for their comment "Let's face it, riding a conventional rigid trike isn't that much fun compared to a motorcycle."
They apparently aren't riding them right.

Heres my other 3 wheeler to get milk and bread. Piaggio MP3 500cc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 305
They also make a two wheel/jet-ski, a quad runner/ski, and a amphibious diesel road/ski vehicle!

:qpnmt:Interesting look, but they are on my Enemies List for their comment "Let's face it, riding a conventional rigid trike isn't that much fun compared to a motorcycle."
They apparently aren't riding them right.

I agree and let's face the facts, why pay 9k just for another wheel so it will do the same thing as a conventional motorcycle. No better traction, still ground clearance issues and sluggish handling to boot. Plus now you have another harsh mc tire to replace at $200 a pop.
I have studied the leaning trike prospect and shelfed the idea as I view it as a novelty item at best. CanAm and HD have had patents on leaning trikes for some time now but I seriously doubt they will ever proceed.
A flat cornering trike will out perform any leaning trike hands down. Better weight transfer and no ground clearance issues gives them the edge.
Of course I'm an engineer, what do I know :)

I will say Bob is quite the proficient engineer and his product is well built and does lean like a motorcycle for the most part. But again why pay 10-11k for a 3rd expensive wheel just so it will act like a standard motorcycle (sort of).
The CanAm will run circles around it due to the unlimited ground clearance and proper weight shift.
Ever wonder why 99.9% if all vehicles on the road do not lean?

After over 1 million miles on 2 wheels I find 3 to be more fun and definitely better in the twisty corners especially on dirt and gravel. But to be fair everyone has their own ideas and opinions and variety is a good thing.

Last edited:
Back