Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

This one's going to be a lot of fun! The Best Western hotel is filling up fast, so I'm going to reserve more rooms next door at the Microtel (same owner) as backup in case we sell out at the Best Western like we did last year. Go ahead and call in your reservations in to the Best Western and be sure and tell them you are with Trike Talk/T.O.I. so you get the good rate. 828-926-3962

This one's going to be a lot of fun! The Best Western hotel is filling up fast, so I'm going to reserve more rooms next door at the Microtel (same owner) as backup in case we sell out at the Best Western like we did last year. Go ahead and call in your reservations and be sure and tell them you are with Trike Talk/T.O.I. so you get the good rate. 828-926-3962

Done!

Due to numerous requests we have added Monday Sept 5th to our scheduled rally reserved dates.

If you have already booked a room and want to add Monday, just call the Best Western hotel and add Monday. Even though it is a considered a Labor Day Holiday block day and would normally be priced at $139, we will still get the $65 rate.

The rates are as follows:
Mon Sept 5th $65
Tue Sept 6th $65
Wed Sept 7th $65
Thur Sept 8th $65
Friday Sept 9th $89 (because it is a weekend rate and normally sells for $139)

If you come early and/or stay late the rates are as follows:
Sunday Sept 4th will be $109 per night and Saturday Sept 10th will be $109 per night.

Motel cost!

We have the whole Best Western hotel reserved. Michael is out of town and asked that we give him a couple of days to get back and get our reservations and group rates into the system. We get a big discount, so per Michael the owner, don't call to reserve your room until Monday, as the front desk will quote you a much higher rate, until he gets back and informs his employees.
I reserved a room today [3/1/16] at Best Western for the TT Maggie Valley event. I was quoted a price of $65 a day plus taxes, for a total of $216.45 for 3 days. However, with my AAA card I was quoted a cost of only $60.47 a day including taxes and fees. I don't see any TT discount with the numbers I received, did Michael not get the word?HOWEVER! I just called the BW and tried to register with my AAA card, and they said that the whole week has been blocked out and reserved, and that there was no space available. Obviously when they are slow they allow rooms to go cheaper, but since this is a holiday weekend and there are many bikers expected for the week, the room price "has been adjusted" to meet the demand. That said, the "special" TT price at the BW really is a GREAT price! And if you intend upon going to the TrikeTalk Maggie Valley event, make your reservations - NOW!

I just called in my reservations for my Trike Talk reunion and they want to charge me 65.00 Monday through Thursday but 89.00 for Friday night because it begins the weekend. Whats up?

I just found out that Friday is higher, see my post # 69 on the last page. Should have known it's always higher on Friday, Sat, Sunday at all resort hotels because thats when they are sold out. Cant blame them for having to make money where they can, they still are giving us a very good rate.

That's also why I added Monday the 5th to our schedule which is at the $65 rate. Those who want to depart on Friday morning may do so, just book your stay accordingly so Michael isnt holding rooms for our group that wont be occupied.

I need some help. I need ride captains who know the area. Who is available to help with this?
We will be arriving the 1st and leaving on the 10th. We have ridden most of the roads several times, have a good map and can pre-ride if necessary. We can do the Rattler after registration again.
J&J

I would like to see a trip on the Cherohala Skyway with a return thru the dragon, but it's 230 miles rt.

We will be arriving the 1st and leaving on the 10th. We have ridden most of the roads several times, have a good map and can pre-ride if necessary. We can do the Rattler after registration again.
J&J

I would like to see a trip on the Cherohala Skyway with a return thru the dragon, but it's 230 miles rt.

John,
Everyone who rode with you last year thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Thanks much for stepping up to help, its greatly appreciated as it looks like we will have a good turnout this year.

J&J

I led a Ride on this Route about 4 years ago...because of the mileage and curves, most were worn out before getting back to Maggie Valley, and about half peeled off early....ThumbUp

I led a Ride on this Route about 4 years ago...because of the mileage and curves, most were worn out before getting back to Maggie Valley, and about half peeled off early....ThumbUp

You talking about the 60+ trike train?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png