Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

We have the whole Best Western hotel reserved. Michael is out of town and asked that we give him a couple of days to get back and get our reservations and group rates into the system. We get a big discount, so per Michael the owner, don't call to reserve your room until Monday, as the front desk will quote you a much higher rate, until he gets back and informs his employees.

The dates are Tuesday Sept 6, Wed Sept 7, Thursday Sept 8, Friday Sept 9, checking out Sat AM Sept 10. He said that he would also hold at least 10 rooms open for Monday Sept 5 (Labor Day) and Saturday Sep 10 since quiet a few people came early and stayed late last year.

Marge will set up a registration page shortly, but if you know you will be coming feel free to post it up here in the mean time.

Also, if you are not on our registered member guest list, you will not get a room, so be sure to register on our rally registration page which will be posted here shortly.

....and as skuuter just texted me.... Maggie Valley Here We Come!
Looking at the dates,If I can make this event,It will be at the end of the event.I would most likely leave here on Thursday afternoon (8th)and arrive late Thursday night or early Friday morning.Then stay until Sunday .we would be camping at a near by campground,If we make it.

Bill and Millie Williams from Central FL plan to attend this year, so if Marge is making a list, please include us, if not, then we will register when the list is available.

Sara & I are planning for Maggie Valley again this year!

We enjoyed our single day with trikers in Maggie Valley last year. We didn't know what to expect and figured for one day we wouldn't lose that much! Unfortunately, I didn't figure on how much we would lose if we liked the event! Well, we liked the event - and - we lost! This year we plan to be there for a few days, take some great trike rides, and meet some new triker brothers and sisters too!Dave & Sara, the folks with the Ferrari yellow Toyota Corolla reverse trike!

This sounds Great and I'm planing to attend. Not sure yet what day I will be leaving. :Shrug: I'll keep watching the thread.

Maggie Valley Trip

Marge needed a bit more notice and is finishing setting up the registration page today. Go ahead and register (post) here in the meantime and you will be added to the guest list I am emailing to Michael today.

Count Jim and Kathleen McDonald, Canton, Georgia, for Maggie Valley. Will arrive on Tuesday and depart on Saturday. Thanks.i

Lots of threads here!

I replied to another thread that Sara and I intend to go to Maggie Valley for Labor Day 2016, and I am reposting the Intel here to make sure we get noticed! I assume the Maggie Valley event goes from September 5th (Labor day/Monday) thru Thursday the 8th, and that the Best Western motel is still our base headquarters, right?Last year was a one day TrikeTalk for us as I didn't what to expect, but after seeing what we missed by not staying, this year we will be there for a few days! We were the ones with the Ferrari yellow Toyota Corolla Trike! Our home 20 is located in the Kingsport, TN area, about 30 miles west of the NASCAR racetrack in Bristol, TN. Our best regards, Dave & Sara

I replied to another thread that Sara and I intend to go to Maggie Valley for Labor Day 2016, and I am reposting the Intel here to make sure we get noticed! I assume the Maggie Valley event goes from September 5th (Labor day/Monday) thru Thursday the 8th, and that the Best Western motel is still our base headquarters, right?Last year was a one day TrikeTalk for us as I didn't what to expect, but after seeing what we missed by not staying, this year we will be there for a few days! We were the ones with the Ferrari yellow Toyota Corolla Trike! Our home 20 is located in the Kingsport, TN area, about 30 miles west of the NASCAR racetrack in Bristol, TN. Our best regards, Dave & Sara

Dave, it goes from Sept 5,6,7,8,9. Go to page one in this thread for details and registration link.

Alright... ya added another ride to my summer's activities. Lanora & I will see ya'll there.

'Zook, you're getting too busy. :laugh: Saw your new C & S website, looks cool.

Maggie Valley obviously will be busy, but there is a lot of scenery and many places to eat, and Townsend does not have the activity or the resources of the Maggie Valley area. I agree with making reservation now for wherever!Dave

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png