Corbin Roadmaster Boots

Reaction score
I happen to have a pair of Corbin Roadmaster riding boots. I love these boots and I feel that they are the best motorcycle boots that I have ever owned. I have had them since 1998. I am on my second set of soles, original Corbin soles. The soles are really what make it fantastic, especially on two wheels since the are a very soft sticky compound, like a tire that sticks like glue whenever you put you foot down. Since I will no longer be required to do this and I need to resole them, is there a particular brand/type of sole that \anyone has as a favorite? Brand name and a photo would be appreciated. Thanks for reading and replying to this thread.

BTW I prefer a zippered boot and really don't want to go back to my military days of a tall lace up boot. So I might have to bite the bullet and just buy a new pair. Then suggestions here would help as well.

If the uppers of your Corbin boots are still good and the soles just need replaced you could have a Mini-Vibram sole put on them. That is what I just had done to the Engineer boots I like to ride in. The uppers were in good shape and they are broke in nice. I figured I won't be wearing out the soles as fast now that I don't have to put my feet down and a Mini-Vibram sole is durable to walk in with good traction.

Last edited:
I ware Wolverine Steel tip with speed laces # W10103...I use them for hunting and on my Trike and my Bike... Cant kill them...ThumbUp

MYSELF I've been wearing H & H Boots for over 35 yrs. Just a regular pull on boot with a tall shaft. Fits under your Levis nicely and wears great. There are two styles one a sq toe and the other is more of a cowboy pointed. One is a raw mat'l inside the other is a nice finished inside. I've had both and both are good. But as of now I wear many times on the trike is just a tennis shoe. All depends on where & what were doing ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png