New member from Florida

1BigDog

Mar 5, 2016
Jacksonville FL USA
Hey all. I am considering a conversion kit for my Triumph Rocket 3 Tourer and I thought I'd poke around here some for some info. I do see some members here who I know from other forums, right BoBo??

I live in Jacksonville and I have been riding for over 30 years. My last bike was a 99 Venture, which I had for close to 13 years. I sold it as it became a bit too heavy for me and ended up with the Triumph. 100 lbs lighter, more nimble and 1000 cc's larger. The weight issue is creeping up on me and now I am considering going the conversion route. If I do go to a trike, most likely it will be the Hannigan.

Thanks for the additional welcomes....are there any other Rocket 3 trike riders lurking here? I am still torn between keeping it 2 wheels or :xzqxz: triking it next winter. My balance aint what it used to be and my lower body dont respond as well as I would like it to, which is leaning me towards the trike conversion. My bike is a 2008 Rocket three tourer with only 15k on it so it should work out real well as a trike. Plenty of power on tap but if not then a trip up to Carpenter racing, another 4300 cash, and I could end up with 210 RWHP. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png