Help, pain in the butt

Okay, here it is. I ride a 99 Wing trike with a Corbin seat on it. The Corbin feels like it's sewing buttonholes in my butt after 50 miles or so.
Been looking for a Hartco or Diamond, but no luck.
I'm now thinking of trying a pad to see if it helps.
So, if any of you know of a good & hopefully inexpensive way I can get some relief, please holler.

Lots of options out there but you can look at http://www.buttbuffer.com/

Got one for the wife and she loves it, I don't need one because of the Zeppelin seat on our Tri but she was still uncomfortable even with the air adjustment. Her's is a medium pad with black sheepskin on it.

new poster here. if your seat is giving you pain on the tail bone have an upholstry shop remove the cover and holesaw about a 3 inch hole in the middle where your tailbone hits.did this with a hartco seat and it does wonders for comfort.

I have airhawks that I used with my Tour Deluxe and Mustang seats. Don't use them now because the Venture seat is so comfortable. I just keep them as backup. I may need them on the 1100 if I decide to do a long ride on two wheels.

If you decide to buy a air hawk cushion be sure and shop prices. When I bought mine I found one on a medical equipment site for about half the price that motorcycle dealers want. Apparently people who are in a wheelchair use them! It is the same pad. Hope this helps.

Okay, here it is. I ride a 99 Wing trike with a Corbin seat on it. The Corbin feels like it's sewing buttonholes in my butt after 50 miles or so.
Been looking for a Hartco or Diamond, but no luck.
I'm now thinking of trying a pad to see if it helps.
So, if any of you know of a good & hopefully inexpensive way I can get some relief, please holler.

Go on e bay to Junes upholstery and see if she has a different cover you can put on your seat and see if there is a jell pad insert you can cut a piece of the under foam out and replace with a butt soother?

Cheapest fix is hands down is an Airhawk. Just be careful not to over fill it. Stay away from Diamond custom seats you will have the same as with the Corbin.

My Diamond Custom seat off of my 78 OldWing is now in the hands of Seth Laam who used to work for Russell Day long saddles when they first started.

Had two Russell Day long saddles in my lifetime. Loved them both! Their just a bit spendy.

Have a Corbin on my 09 Tri. Instructions from Corbin says 2000 miles before the seat is broke in. I believe they are correct. Ride all day with it now and not bother me a bit. Have 45,000 on seat.

Found a nice Diamond seat in Florida. Still negotiating on it. Owner doesn't want to ship. Hopefully he'll change his mind.
I'm looking for a half cover that'll fit a wing if anyone has one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png